CHAOS FAIL! ( LOL JUST KIDDING!! )

You got your porkypine on my Saiga.... Yeah, well you got your Chaos Brake on mine... Too bad two great items cant go GREAT TOGETHER!!! ( last time some dumbassed motherfucker got peanut butter on my chocolate, I kicked him in the balls, and stole his Peanut Butter! :lol: )

I FINALLY got my threaded IZ109... to go with my Chaos brake, and my Chaos Porkypine... ( Which I LOVE by the way!!! Yes, all three of these items I am referring to! LOL )

As soon as I got the S12 home I put the Chaos brake on it... TOO SWEET...

So then I take it off, and I put the porkypine on... OH MAN I almost got a chubby right then and there!!! :wub:

I put the thread protector on... awesome... perfect...

So then I get this GRAND SCHEME.... why not have the best of BOTH!!?!?!?!? The brake *AND* the porkypine... so I unscrew the thread protector... and I go to thread on the brake...

:cryss: :cryss: OH NO!!!!! :cryss: :cryss:

The brake diameter is *JUST a cunthair TOO BIG* to thread on over top of the porkypine... Well, without scratching it all to hell anyways... I am not a TOTAL and COMPLETE moron! I am not going to mess up a PERFECT Chaos brake!! DUH!

Cameron... my 2 cents for FUTURE reference... the bottom 1/2" of the brake... JUST A TEENY little bit thinner in diameter, so us real fanatics of your fine products can use them all at the same time and REALLY show some shit off!!! :up::super: LOL :lol::up:

Other than THAT TINY ISSUE... both items are AMAZING... function perfectly... and look AWESOME! :up:

:smoke:

You got your porkypine on my Saiga.... Yeah, well you got your Chaos Brake on mine... Too bad two great items cant go GREAT TOGETHER!!! ( last time some dumbassed motherfucker got peanut butter on my chocolate, I kicked him in the balls, and stole his Peanut Butter! :lol: )

I FINALLY got my threaded IZ109... to go with my Chaos brake, and my Chaos Porkypine... ( Which I LOVE by the way!!! Yes, all three of these items I am referring to! LOL )

So then I take it off, and I put the porkypine on... OH MAN I almost got a chubby right then and there!!! :wub:

So then I get this GRAND SCHEME.... why not have the best of BOTH!!?!?!?!? The brake *AND* the porkypine... so I unscrew the thread protector... and I go to thread on the brake...

The brake diameter is *JUST a cunthair TOO BIG* to thread on over top of the porkypine... Well, without scratching it all to hell anyways... I am not a TOTAL and COMPLETE moron! I am not going to mess up a PERFECT Chaos brake!! DUH!

Cameron... my 2 cents for FUTURE reference... the bottom 1/2" of the brake... JUST A TEENY little bit thinner in diameter, so us real fanatics of your fine products can use them all at the same time and REALLY show some shit off!!! :up::super: LOL :lol::up:

Other than THAT TINY ISSUE... both items are AMAZING... function perfectly... and look AWESOME! :up:

Thanks for the heads up, getting ready to run a new batch, I'll make note of it!

Eggzactly what I wanted to do once I eventually got everything. Thanks for finding this out! and thanks to Cameron for taking note and making it happen

OK!!!! PICS ARE HERE!!!

Here are some pics from the business end... some with the porkypine extended, some with back out of the way to show clearances... but you can see the gap between the factory thread protector and one of the ORIGINAL Chaos brakes...

Note the nice spacing between the edges of the thread protector and the porkypine... Perfection!

brakeporkyC.jpg

The chaos brake *IS NOT THREADED ON* In these images... It is just pushed into place, and friction is holding it there... I cannot thread this one on as it is just a teeny bit too tight. As I said above... If I wanted to really get on it, yes, I probably could thread it on... but it would scratch the hell outta the bottom of the brake, and I am NOT messing up such a sweet brake as this!!!

brakeporkyA.jpg

brakeporkyD.jpg

brakeporkyB.jpg

With the porkypine extended and the Chaos brake... theres not much "Persuasion" left! LOL

I think I will just run it with the thread protector... to get MAXIMUM "PERSUASION"! :lol::up: LOL

Regardless of the two not quite working together... These are some AMAZING products!!! :up: BLOOD GROOVES??? Thats just an amazing touch!!! :super: I am proud to show them on MY Saigas! And USE THEM!!! Cameron you make some kickass stuff! :up: