Anyone have S12's in stock

I've seen a few on gunbroker for $700 bucks. Im wondering if anyone has decent deals

I got such a good deal on one locally yesterday... I bought two! :victory:

I picked up 5 hicap mags as well!

I took all they had. Saving a spare for a rainy day or ???

JD

If you have a "herb philipsons" nearby they carry them. They don't gouge either, the one by syracuse has another one right now for $550.

Why didnt you buy it?? Or are you not near the twins?

I didn't get it becaws its the season for me to buy for others, so i'm poor.

That will quickly be corrected after the next outage starts up at nine mile(nuke power plant), though i believe some other guns are on the list befor a 2nd S-12. I don't have that big a collection, so i need to diversify first.

I've seen a few on gunbroker for $700 bucks. Im wondering if anyone has decent deals

I heard today all models coming in are already at 2009 prices, went up about 18%. But $700 isn't market price yet. Wish I could say more but I can't :mellow:

pretty much..gun shop in fairview heights, ILL had one left at $550....i passed and went back a few days later and it was gone....ive seen the rifles priced close to $600 now...SOP locally is the saiga 12 is sold the day it arrives

PS: 7.62 by 39 has hit $13.95 a box at some gun shops...OUCH

Edited by snooter
Although a bit high on price GilbertsGuns seems to have quite a few. $599 for IZ 109's

A bit high? HA! A shop around here has a few on the wall for $799 :osama:

Okay then the price is pretty good :). I was just thinking of the days not long ago when they were $300-$400. Anyway I'd have to give kudo's to Gilbert's for good service and fast shipping as well. I ordered it Saturday over the phone and it was at my FFL in MN on the 24th.

deerslayer40 on Gunbroker for $569 plus $19 shipping or you go can straight to the sellers site for $579 shipped

Hope that helps

How legit is this guy? His website is weird and I cant seem to find a contact number for him?

I want to get the deal from him as it seems the best price... but I want to be able to at least talk to a guy before I authorize him to take hundreds of dollars out of my account.

I dunno, call me crazy i guess. :ded: