064.jpg

You should have a BHO on your gun (see the metal tab protruding from the receiver next to the trigger? Of course if your gun's unconverted your trigger will be farther to the rear of receiver). The Saiga's BHO is not to be confused with a LRBHO. The difference, the BHO is manually activated. I usually use my right thumb pointed down to pull back the carrier and when it's back far enough I press the BHO with my middle or ring finger, then release the carrier.

Edited by ernestmayhand

Yes, there is a mod. It is called LRBHO and it involves modifying all the mags you have... There are a couple of vendors on the forum that offer it.

Yes, there is a mod. It is called LRBHO and it involves modifying all the mags you have... There are a couple of vendors on the forum that offer it.

Could you please enlighten me as to where to get one of these (LRBHO) goodies. I hope it works with the newly released magwell I saw on the forum tonight. :big_smile: