How Is The 2nd Run Ship Date Holding Up?

Hope this doesn't seem really rude or intrusive, but I must admit to being really anxious to have one of these incredible drums in my hand. Does anyone know how the "tentative" ship date of 01-02-09 for the second run is holding up? Will that date still be solid or is it likely to be pushed back? I see there are still a number of drums available in the second run, so I wasn't sure if the production run would be held until all the drums are sold or if it will proceed with whatever number of drums have been ordered.

I apologize for joggling Mike's elbow with this question, but if I'm the only one who is interested in this, I will apologize to all, most happily!

If this is answered somewhere else, please forgive the newbie and just point me to the answer???

Hell I'm waiting for my deposit to go through, I keep seeing the available # drop and my order status is still "Pending" I'm just hoping to get in on round two and not have to wait for round three. So if you have been accepted and have a confirmation on your account page I would be happy to trade with you and figure it will come before februaury. I ordered some FAL mags over a month ago from another vendor and they still haven't shipped. I like Mike's product and the videos he produces, I, like you guys, am hoping to see them in the near future I'm just hoping I will get in on this production run. Instead of a later one. :unsure:

Edited by Williespeed

My understanding is when you put in your order it holds your spot but mike may take a week or so to sit down and process everyone's credit cards.

Your drum should be reserved and he can sit down and do 50 deposits at one time as oposed to doing 1 here and 2 there.

He runs a one man show over there so he has to maxamize his time.

Read some of the previous posts regarding the shipping dates from the first run. It may take a while and constantly asking will get you nowhere fast. I waited 9+ months for my drums on the first run and I have no regrets.

Considering that Mike hasn't been here since 12/22, and considering how many orders he has for drums, I wouldn't hold my breath for getting them this month or even next. Sit tight, he'll come through, and the drums are worth it, but don't expect today's ship START date to hold.

Mike I live down in Miamisburg, if you are finding yourself overwhelmed and looking for someone who could work a couple days a week for you PM me. I currently work full time but on my 2 days off a week I could easily put in 6 to 8 hours a day if you need another pair of hands when it comes to packing, mailing or whatever. I don't know if I could be of any use in the manufacturering end of things, but I could help a bunch when it comes to the other side of things.

Brendan

Here's this thread asking the same thing: http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=32320

There's another thread in the S-12 forum beating the same dead horse. I'm going to start a thread in the Fight Club to ensure that all forums are covered equally. :devil:

Surly, You jest?

Yes, I was lying. http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=33798

:chris: