Broad Mountain enterprise's S-12 order

Has anyone else had problems with these guys?? I hooked my buddys Dealer up with them in order to purchase a S-12 at a decent price. We cannot seem to contact them via Phone or email.

I can't seem to figure out what's going on. Jon wanted me to order the Saiga for him off of the website so I did and I tried to call and find out whether they want my FFL faxed or mailed and the number won't work. From about 9-5 it rings busy and the rest of the time it just rings. I don't even know if they received the order, and I can't seem to contact them to find out. Jon wants to know whats going on and if his gun is coming. I told him I trying to get a hold of somebody, but I'm kind of at a loss. If you have any ideas, I'd be interested. It would be easier communicating over the phone than through email. If you would like to talk or if you have any way of getting a hold of anyone at Broad Mountain my cell number is 740-255-0720. You can call anytime, but I will probably return the call between 8am EST and 5pm EST. Thanks.

John Duffy

Duffy's Guns

Well shit I did not wanna see this. I've been wondering about this place too, no responses to my e-mails (3) and my FFL wasn't able to fax or get anyone on the phone.

I know that my money order was delivered on the 20th of December and the FFL form was mailed about the 19th. Right now I'm waiting and searching the web for any mention of 'em good or bad. If a reasonable amount of time has passed and I still haven't gotten my s12 or my money I guess I will have to start making some calls to LEO's and The Cousins, someone will get it worked out :devil::smoke:

Not that it matters but I'm watching their feedback and they're still listing S12's on gunbroker http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=119573510

Well shit I did not wanna see this. I've been wondering about this place too, no responses to my e-mails (3) and my FFL wasn't able to fax or get anyone on the phone.

I know that my money order was delivered on the 20th of December and the FFL form was mailed about the 19th. Right now I'm waiting and searching the web for any mention of 'em good or bad. If a reasonable amount of time has passed and I still haven't gotten my s12 or my money I guess I will have to start making some calls to LEO's and The Cousins, someone will get it worked out :devil::smoke:

Not that it matters but I'm watching their feedback and they're still listing S12's on gunbroker http://gunbroker.com/Auction/ViewItem.asp?Item=119573510

I placed an order with them right before the X-Mas holidays. I was able to get in touch with them via email.... I asked and received a Fax number so my FFL could fax in his forms. They responded to all of my emails within 24hrs... hopefully it is just the holiday backlog. I went ahead and PMed you the contact info I have for them (email + fax #). Seeing as I just placed an order with them I was dreading opening this thread... but I reckon you will get things sorted out... My FFL is out of town till January 5th and I asked Broad Mountain and they agreed to not ship till then,,, when I receive my S-12 I will post in this thread.

I placed an order with them right before the X-Mas holidays. I was able to get in touch with them via email.... I asked and received a Fax number so my FFL could fax in his forms. They responded to all of my emails within 24hrs... hopefully it is just the holiday backlog. I went ahead and PMed you the contact info I have for them (email + fax #). Seeing as I just placed an order with them I was dreading opening this thread... but I reckon you will get things sorted out... My FFL is out of town till January 5th and I asked Broad Mountain and they agreed to not ship till then,,, when I receive my S-12 I will post in this thread.

Thanx for the PM, that's the same info I had. I to hope it is just a backlog issue. I started to worry when my FFL couldn't fax or get anyone on the phone. If I don't have my S12 by the 10th then I will be pissed, until then I'm hope for the best and prepare for the worst :)

Hi,

New to the forum, 1st post.

I ordered an S12 on the 23rd. My FFL faxed his form that afternoon. My FFL called and told me it arrived today.

I would assume there is a backlog from holidays, mail, etc. I was very pleased with the quick turnaround time considering I ordered it about 1PM on the 23rd. The contact info posted above was how I communicated with Broad Mountain.

scherr@infionline.net

Is that their email? If so, I emailed them asking if they had any more in stock and immediately got a reply. If they're not responding to you, caution Will Robinson.

LOL, like i said I'm hoping for the best and preparing for the worst. it doesn't help that I've been reading way to many gunbroker horror stories lately

Hi,

New to the forum, 1st post.

I ordered an S12 on the 23rd. My FFL faxed his form that afternoon. My FFL called and told me it arrived today.

I would assume there is a backlog from holidays, mail, etc. I was very pleased with the quick turnaround time considering I ordered it about 1PM on the 23rd. The contact info posted above was how I communicated with Broad Mountain.

Well as another FNG welcome aboard, but i must say, that news doesn't make me feel any better and I currently hate you :lol: :lol:

The grate thing about paying with a credit card or a Postal Money Order is its hard to loose your money if you take action with in 6 weeks or sow of the incident.

If your complaint is legit you can do a credit card charge back and get your money back that way. The coolest is if you payed with a PMO the postal inspector will contact the individual and explain they a committing mail fraud.

I'm glad to hear the eggnog wore off and things are going smoothly.

Thanx me too. Now I just have to see about changing my name to Zoltan Zombiekiller or something else less common, so I can be done with the BATF holds I seem to keep getting.

Edited by fenrir
  • 2 weeks later...