Chaos has a new website!!!

Great looking new website I will be sending you some money to support it as soon as I recover from buying the S-12 and several mags and drums. I am interested in your 10 and 30 round drums as well as that beautifull chaos tri rail and porky pine. Will there be a second model of porky pine with longer spines? they seem a little short with a muzzle brake attached.

Great looking new website I will be sending you some money to support it as soon as I recover from buying the S-12 and several mags and drums. I am interested in your 10 and 30 round drums as well as that beautifull chaos tri rail and porky pine. Will there be a second model of porky pine with longer spines? they seem a little short with a muzzle brake attached.

Thanks.

For right now we are just manufacturing the porkypine with 7in. spikes.

• 1 month later...
  • 4 months later...
Thank You 22 Shooter. To all who haven't uploaded pictures to our website's Saiga 12 Showcase , Please do.

Chaos Saiga Showcase.

I just uploaded my S12 with tri-rail installed. Can't wait to see it on the site!

Thank You, for your Upload 22 Shooter.

It already up.

Take a look see.

Chaos Showcase

Hells yeah! I'm kinda famous now. :victory:

Thank You 22 Shooter. To all who haven't uploaded pictures to our website's Saiga 12 Showcase , Please do.

Chaos Saiga Showcase.

I just uploaded my S12 with tri-rail installed. Can't wait to see it on the site!

Thank You, for your Upload 22 Shooter.

It already up.

Take a look see.

Chaos Showcase

Hells yeah! I'm kinda famous now. :victory:

Lol sure 22 Shooter take care Bud. And anyone else feel free to upload Pics of your Saiga 12 with Chaos Products Installed.

Chaos Showcase

:super: