Surefire 12rd magazine shipment update

Since 12/24/08 we have sent out several hundred mags. We have been receiving 100 every 3 days or so. All orders placed up to 12/10/08 have shipped. The next shipment is expected on Monday 1/5/09 and we will be able to ship all orders placed from 12/10/08 and most of 12/11/08.

Production will start moving much faster with the holidays over and the shipment sizes will increase. We will start catching up quickly on all pre-orders after next week.

I am going to extend the $47.95 pre-order price until every pre-order is filled. We had originally planned on being caught up by the 1/1/09, but the first shipments had been delayed a few weeks.

You can still pre-order them for $47.95 for a little while if you do not mind waiting a few weeks for them to ship to you. Once we are caught up they will be $49.95.

Shipping is by Priority USPS. They are the quickest. We charge $7 for the first magazine and around $1 for each additional.

We really appreciate everyone's business and I always try to return email's and phone calls as soon as possible. Email's and PM's are still the easiest way to catch me.

Thanks again,

Greg