MD 2nd run

I know the date on the Mikes Web site is tentative ship date of 1-02-09 for the 2nd round drums to ship. Just wondering if we are on pace for that date or not. I am NOT by any means trying to be impatient but just more excited. Thanks again mike for making such a great product, and I cant wait to get my grubby little hands on my drum.

Happy new year Saigaheads :haha:

I know the date on the Mikes Web site is tentative ship date of 1-02-09 for the 2nd round drums to ship. Just wondering if we are on pace for that date or not. I am NOT by any means trying to be impatient but just more excited. Thanks again mike for making such a great product, and I cant wait to get my grubby little hands on my drum.

Happy new year Saigaheads :haha:

i cant wait to fondle my drums :wub::wub::devil:

i agree I am excited just thinging about taking it to my local range and killin some paper zombies!!!

So nobody has heard anything about the 2nd run :cryss:

I now live in fear that 11 or more zombies will come to my house and my brains will be eaten in between mag changes!!! :ded:

I would say, just be patient, If you just ordered in the last month or so, you likely wont have your drums for a couple more months. The first run sold less drums then the 2nd run im pretty sure, and I was in the last half of that batch and I still had to wait about 2.5 months from the time the first order shipped. It takes him a little while to work through the long list, and the 1st run actually seamed to be a couple different batches with the majority of orders being packed and shipped on weekends. So just wait it out, they will eventually end up in your hands.

CJG

Edited by rotortuner

Maybe I'm reading it incorrectly, but it sounds to me that everybody on the second group will have to buy the plug separately, yet the first rounders will get one free. What's up with that?

I'm not sure I like the idea of having to buy extra parts in order to get the product to function. What's next, a reliability service? I'm seriously considering canceling my order.

I think the reason why he is doing this is because the first run people had to deal with the problem and wait for a fix.

The second run people don't even have their drums yet and he is giving anyone the chance to back out. Honestly, he seems like a person with integrity. I'm still in for 3 :super:

I think the reason why he is doing this is because the first run people had to deal with the problem and wait for a fix.

The second run people don't even have their drums yet and he is giving anyone the chance to back out. Honestly, he seems like a person with integrity. I'm still in for 3 :super:

I went over the email a little, no mention of how much the gas plug will cost.

I can't wait to get my drum anyways. :)

Maybe I'm reading it incorrectly, but it sounds to me that everybody on the second group will have to buy the plug separately, yet the first rounders will get one free. What's up with that?

I'm not sure I like the idea of having to buy extra parts in order to get the product to function. What's next, a reliability service? I'm seriously considering canceling my order.

No assholem there is no reliability service needed. Just a $35 part if you belong to a group has already has issues. Here is my post from another thread you were kind enough to post in -

IMO it is because the First Order customers supported MikeD with nothing more than an idea with their hard earned money and respect. Second Order cutomers are piggy backing on the original backers and thus afforded a little less. Same reason Second Order customers pay a few bucks more. It seems perfectly reasonable to me. Just another thought. 7.62x39 if you don't vet your weapon system prior to betting your life on it you are wrong; doesn't matter what system.

Now, do us a favor and cancel your order or shut up. Let me add that I just received (2) Beta C mags that I have been waiting on for 2 1/2 months and they have been in business since your diapers were probably wet asshole.

Edited by 1911

There were plenty of us that waited for Mike patiently almost a year with out a peep. I do not know why the first run gets the plug, but doesnt the 2nd run have some slight changes to the drum that the first run does not have.

Leave it alone, they will come when they are ready.

Edited by red_cedar

This.

With all the back and forth between mike and aa and all the video's on the web about how perfect mikes drum is and how I DON'T have to modify my gun at all to get mikes drum to run now i'm told this.

I'm not canceling my order but I am disapointed.

I don't know how anyone could expect that Mike Davidson could have anticipated the changes to the way some the S12s are being manufactured. The best case scenario is your drum will work just fine. Worst case scenario is you'll have to buy a $35 part. Big fucking deal. By the way, there is no such thing as a weapon or component you can count on 100% of the time. It doesn't exist. The best you can ever hope for is 99.???%. I just got my Surefire 12 rounders in the mail today and I think they are great, so far. But the fact of the matter is there will be some issues with these too eventually. So quit expecting perfection and put that energy into fine tuning your equipment once you get it and then have a backup plan for everything. Or go get your money back and go pound sand.

I don't know how anyone could expect that Mike Davidson could have anticipated the changes to the way some the S12s are being manufactured. The best case scenario is your drum will work just fine. Worst case scenario is you'll have to buy a $35 part. Big fucking deal. By the way, there is no such thing as a weapon or component you can count on 100% of the time. It doesn't exist. The best you can ever hope for is 99.???%. I just got my Surefire 12 rounders in the mail today and I think they are great, so far. But the fact of the matter is there will be some issues with these too eventually. So quit expecting perfection and put that energy into fine tuning your equipment once you get it and then have a backup plan for everything. Or go get your money back and go pound sand.

Very nice points! And thanks for the supprot. I think you will see much of the same in this thread and it will shead a little light for all!

READ IT ALL EVRYONE! Don't skim through! http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=34008

Don't like it? Cancel your order. 'Nuff said. smiley-taunt004.gif

But then there won't be any reason to snivel and whine about something they don't even own yet and that would break my heart. :rolleyes:

Like Mr. Mike said, READ everything before jumping to your own conclusions. I haven't ran any of the heavy loads through my drums, but I have tried them in AGP 10 rounders and those mags don't like them. The drums and AGP's are proven 100% reliable with Federal bulk pack in my Saiga, so there's nothing anyone can engineer into an ammunition feeding device to correct a flaw in the firearm. Mike's doing a wonderful job of hooking everyone up and you can't even get close to that with what the competition has to offer. :super:

If Mike's fix is really that bad for you, cancel your order immediately, order a wraithfaker, get their reliability service and STFU about it already. :devil:

Very nice points! And thanks for the supprot. I think you will see much of the same in this thread and it will shead a little light for all!

READ IT ALL EVRYONE! Don't skim through! http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=34008

mike i just got your second email about the plug , stop worring you cant please every body . we dont even know if thier will be a problem until we try high brass .

I'm still in for my slice of the pie. I have 2 older S-12's and I wonder if I would really need the plug after all. Reading the e-mail it looks as though the newer S-12's might have a problem. Probably better to have the plug, $35 if I recall correctly, than wish I got it.

Both of my S-12's have the factory 2 position gas plugs, and 3 internal gas vent holes. One is an European American Armory and the other is a Russian American.

Mike, where do us 2nd run guys add a gas plug to our order? I also would like to add another spring, to satisfy my paranoid nature of having spares for everything. Thanks! ;)

Edited by THE_HUNTER

SHIT mike! I had no idea when I started this thread it was gunna spin this way when I inquired if we were on schedule for shipping! anyway I am still excited about my drum, saw one at the Berea gun show today and it gave me hard on!

All the cheap SOB's worried about a fucking 35$ mod aint buying fucking high brass anyway!!!!!

cant wait to get my hands on that zombie slayer!

Cheers to your integrity Mike!

SHIT mike! I had no idea when I started this thread it was gunna spin this way when I inquired if we were on schedule for shipping! anyway I am still excited about my drum, saw one at the Berea gun show today and it gave me hard on!

All the cheap SOB's worried about a fucking 35$ mod aint buying fucking high brass anyway!!!!!

cant wait to get my hands on that zombie slayer!

Cheers to your integrity Mike!

that aint no crap , have you priced high brass lately . i just paid 5+ bucks a box for the cheap low brass crap in bulk . ive got 3 drums on order and im still excited .