Saiga 12 vs Waterfowl

Are you using home made or factory 2 round magazines? Or is that not a Federal law?

Hunting laws regarding max capacity limits are not(that i know of) set federaly. That goes by state, and sometimes county. Just like rifle hunting is legal in some counties of NY and not others. They usualy have minnimum caliber, max capacity, and take limits.

• 2 weeks later...

Snow geese hunting ... no limit ... no mag capacity ... Could even pull out your drum but 3" BB or #2 are standard.

They are tough to hunt but talk about hunting made for a Saiga. I hope to get on them when my Saiga is finished but they are very late this year.

I have found the S12 to be one of the best duck guns. I have had to work on 4 of the 5 benelli's that my buddies use this year. Most of the problems were simple pin breakage or ejector broken but the Saiga just keeps firing round after round. I use the plugs from Cobra and have had great success with them. Now that the season is drawing to a close the ducks have finally made it here. I am headed out in the morning for a few hours. Sadly I don't take a lot of pics when duck hunting the conditions are just too rough on the equipment, salt cedars are a b*tch on gun finishes and electrical equipment.

Snow geese hunting ... no limit ... no mag capacity ... Could even pull out your drum but 3" BB or #2 are standard.

They are tough to hunt but talk about hunting made for a Saiga. I hope to get on them when my Saiga is finished but they are very late this year.

These are going to be a little later than the rest.....lol

post-11862-1231813233.jpg