WTS: SAIGA 12 18.5" WITH 2 8RND AND 3 5RND MAGS

SAIGA 12 USED ONE DEER SEASON, HAVE 2 NEED TO GET RID OF ONE. COMES WITH 2 8RND AND 3 5RND MAGS. $500.00. NEED FFL OR IF LIVE FAIRLY CLOSE PERMIT COPY WHEN WE MEET. I HAVE AN FFL GUY HERE WHO WILL TAKE CARE OF IT ON MY SIDE HE WILL NEED COPY OF YOUR FFL THRU FAX. EMAIL ME (noknees@mchsi.com) thanks. SORRY GUYS MAYBE SOLD!!!!

post-23-1106666962.jpg

Edited by noknees

I just CANT wait till they all arrive... getting 6 guns from 5 different places to one FFL holder is a logistical pain in the ARSE.... BUT... they are ALL paid for... the FFL has arrived to them all... and they all have notified me they will be shipping!

So... when ALL 6 arrive at my ffl holder... and I go grab them up...

I will post some pics!!!!!

After I get them converted... I will post *MORE* pics!!! LOL

the only CRUDDY thing about so many... is all the work I will now have to do to convert most of them! hahahah but hey... thats partly WHY I got em!!!

Just wanted to have a full collection... just missing the 7.62X39 now... and one of these days, I am sure I will come across one... lonely needing a home.. and I will "adopt" it! :)

:smoke:

• 2 weeks later...

KUDOS to Morgan (Noknees)... he came thru with a NICE shotgun and some great mags at a really awesome price!!! It arrived today!!

Thanks dude!

And of COURSE you can be MY valentine dodge!!!! :wub: LOL

:smoke:

Edited by IndyArms

Lol! I'd like to see that. Indy, you rock buddy! Congradulations on the collection. Did you assure the wife that this collection is really an investment? I read your other post about her letting you spend the whole tax return on guns.... I wish mine was so understanding! Seriously though, depending on how the inportation situation goes, you could be sitting on quite an investment.... very smart..... nice!

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.