Double check parts list prior to ordering please

So I'm looking to convert my S-12 and have been doing a BUNCH of research and just want someone else to look over everything I want to buy and make sure I'm not missing anything since I'm gonna have to do this conversion while I'm on leave and won't have time to wait for parts to get shipped to where my gun is.

Parts:

Tromix DIY Trigger guard

Tromix FCG

CAA 6position stock

CAA interchangeable pistol grip

Chaos Gas Piston

What am I missing? Also, with all this talk about stocks and whether or not I should cut off the tang and weld a receiver plate on I am severely confused. From what I understand, with the stock I want to purchase being listed above, I should be able to straight bolt that into the tang of my receiver without any modification. So, if that's not correct, can someone please tell me what I need to do differently? Also, can someone show me some pictures that clearly distinguish the difference between the receivers that are modified to "fix the angle" and those that aren't? I have looked at dozens and dozens of pictures and can't really see what all the fuss is about, but don't want to shoulder my rifle after my conversion and think "This doesn't look/feel right". Thanks in advance for all the help.

The stock your looking at should work without any other modifications. The issue of the rear angle only applies to folding stocks. It moves up the stock when folded. You will need a pg bolt and nut. I believe the grip your looking at requires a custom length bolt. Do you want to change the front handguard? If so you will need a retainer also.

I seem to remember that CAA parts are not made in the USA and that they do not count as 922 compliance parts. You should verify that as I'm going from faulty memory. Not necessarily a problem, just something for you to be aware of when planning your build.

Hopes this helps, Thank you for your service.

Thanks for the heads up, but I'm confused on the PG bolt and nut. I was under the impression that using the Tromix DIY trigger guard (mainly by observation) would give me the equivalent to a PG bolt and nut, is that incorrect? I am aware that the CAA parts do not count towards 922r compliance and plan to come through that by replacing sufficient other parts. Thanks for your help.

Edited by shenlon
The Tromix DIY TG will take care of the PG nut part, but I don't know if they include the PG bolt. The bolt included in the pic appears way too short for any AK PG I've ever used.

The kit includes a proper bolt.