mean looking shotgun for sale....not mine...

Personally, I think it's pretty ugly compared to our Saigas... :mellow:

I was thinking the same thing.

That stock looks like a prosthetic leg of some kind.

Everything but the lower looks to me like it was stung by a swarm of bees and swelled up... :ded:

• 3 months later...

The wiki site didn't mention Interord, the importer of mine, but still made by Daewoo. I HAD to have one after seeing the Steven Seagal movie On Deadly Ground. lol. They are HEAVY, unwieldy, pricey, ugly and finicky. But I love it anyway! It's cool to have an AR styled shottie AND an AK styled shottie. Thank God I don't have to give the local police and BATFE fingerprints/photos for the S12.

I've got a USAS-12 and it runs just fine with AA Super Sport birdshot ammo after I opened up the gas ports a bit.

I also machined a full auto lower receiver for it and made a full auto trigger group for it......its a lot better gun than the Saiga when shooting full auto. The USAS is very controllable and the rate of fire is down around 500 rpm. The Saiga runs way too fast and is pretty much worthless in full auto.

Tony

If you can handle the 14 pound throw weight, the USAS pattern runs just fine. I shot a similar pattern gun in competition for years :)

Alex_Shotgun2_3GN2007.jpg

The Saiga is much lighter and cycles faster. However, the CDI factor is rather less ;)

Alex

If you can handle the 14 pound throw weight, the USAS pattern runs just fine. I shot a similar pattern gun in competition for years :)

Alex_Shotgun2_3GN2007.jpg

The Saiga is much lighter and cycles faster. However, the CDI factor is rather less ;)

Alex

How come yours is all black? Did you refinish it, or did it come that way? Mine is grey and black. I was thinking of building my S12 to match it.

His is a WM12 not a USAS 12, note the flat-top receiver. The WM is a clone built with USAS parts on a flat top receiver, very few were built, and because they have a different name they arent a DD. Heres mine, with a detachable A1 handle on it.

There were only two WM-12 flattops (that I know of)...I did both of them. Mine is not a WM, but I built it too :)

Alex

OKay now I'm intrigued, Didnt you get yours from Ameetec? I thought you were friends with them or something, or am I mistaken/confused or thinking of someone else?

I know Ameetec said they made 4 of them, and only advertised a flat-top, any more insider info would be appreciated.

Those guys say all kinds of things. Remember that their website claimed that they had "500" of them.

Right.

I built one custom flat-top for myself, working through another shop (I didn't have my own 07 FFL back then), and I worked over two receivers with Ameetec markings that got the same flat-top treatment, as a favor to my friend (who was, back then at least, buddies with Ameetec's owner). I sent them back sandblasted but not refinished; mine has been Duracoated.

I charged them a pittance for all the machine work as a favor to a friend of a friend, as they had assured me that these were their personal guns. Then they sold one for $3,400. Never trust folks you don't know :ph34r:

Ah, well.

Of course, they could have had someone else do the work on the other two (or 498), but I have never heard of anyone involved in that sort of thing. Yours is the only one of the two that I know of, so there is at least one more floating around out there.

Alex