I ordered 2 of these Diplomat Gear ammo bags from lapolicegear

hoping that my AGP mags would fit. It's like the bags were made for the mags. They originally

go for $19.99, but they're on sale for $9.99. I'll be gettin' 4 more mags and a drum sometime

this week. Once I have everything on hand, I'll post some more pics, and let you guys know how many

more mags can fit. I'll also weigh the bag with a full load. There's better pics on the website.

post-13593-1231287497_thumb.jpg

post-13593-1231287524_thumb.jpg

post-13593-1231287542_thumb.jpg

Edited by B-boo

They also got some real good prices on surefire lights. They got

those E1B backup lights for $110. That may sound steep for a flashlight,

but all I can say is "GODDAMN!" It's one lil brighter fucker. I was lucky enough

to get it for $99.99 during the holidays. You can't beat that price.

Does the bag close with the mags standind on end(vertical)? That last pic the mags kind of look like they are too long for the bag to close without laying them over. :unsure:

Yes, you can zipper up the bag with the 3 mags in a vertical position. It's a bit of a tight fit though.

They fit pretty snug in the 2 inner pouches too. Here's a coupla of pics.

post-13593-1231293670_thumb.jpg

post-13593-1231293720_thumb.jpg

Here's the lil surefire in action. The camera's flash was turned off.

post-13593-1231293771_thumb.jpg

Due to some flooding up here in Washington, I just got my AGP mags today. The bag zips up with all seven of the

mags in either the vertical or horizontal position. Fully loaded, the bag ways in at 14.5lbs. . This would work great

as a "Bug Out" bag.

post-13593-1231796824_thumb.jpg

post-13593-1231796848_thumb.jpg

Maxpedition makes some great gear!

post-13593-1231796868_thumb.jpg

...This would work great as a "Bug Out" bag.

Nice bag, but it would only work as a "bug out" bag if you plan to kill to solve all your problems...

Personally, I never trust folks that always talk about when the SHTF, but have nothing but guns and ammo to deal with the eventualities.

I am not saying that is your intent.

...This would work great as a "Bug Out" bag.

Nice bag, but it would only work as a "bug out" bag if you plan to kill to solve all your problems...

Personally, I never trust folks that always talk about when the SHTF, but have nothing but guns and ammo to deal with the eventualities.

I am not saying that is your intent.

It's all good. If you don't feel like shooting ppl, it would make an ok range bag. :D

Edited by B-boo

Got mine today, 2 qty, very nice (coyote)

It looks like the tags were cut off the side opposite the velcro name attachment spot.\

They seem to be waterproof and also have a drain hole at the bottom,

Perfect size to strap onto your dog,.. or my dog anyway,..

Those are great bags at a great price. I have some on back order now.

Here is another bag that is great range bag for carrying your weapon and mags. Its the 511 42" inch double rifle bag (they also make single). 7 12 rd mags fit perfectly in the main front pocket and/or 2 10 rd mags in each of the two pockets on each end. My S12 fits perfectly in the rifle section with one 10 rd mag attached. This is super high quality and well padded. There is molle all over inside and out.

DISCLAIMER: Not intented for use in SHTF situations. Please have more than guns and ammo to deal with all eventualities.

Mags in pockets

511.jpg

S12 with 10 rd mag

5112.jpg

Loaded and zipped

5113.jpg

Edited by DogMan
Those are great bags at a great price. I have some on back order now.

Here is another bag that is great range bag for carrying your weapon and mags. Its the 511 42" inch double rifle bag (they also make single). 7 12 rd mags fit perfectly in the main front pocket and/or 2 10 rd mags in each of the two pockets on each end. My S12 fits perfectly in the rifle section with one 10 rd mag attached. This is super high quality and well padded. There is molle all over inside and out.

DISCLAIMER: Not intented for use in SHTF situations. Please have more than guns and ammo to deal with all eventualities.

Mags in pockets

511.jpg

S12 with 10 rd mag

5112.jpg

Loaded and zipped

5113.jpg

Fuckin' A! I've been thinkin' about gettin' the same case for the past week. Thanks for the pics and info bro.