Lets see those handguns!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are a "few" pics of my Tanfoglio "Limited" in .40S&W. This is the gun I use in IPSC Limited Major.                  

The wifes CC. Got it for her for our silver anniversary.

Cropped to fit my desktop.      

Posted Images

Nothing too extreme, GLOCK 35 with slide cut, match barrel and tritium ghost ring sights. The G34's and 35's come with the usual upgrades like extended controls, etc. This is GLOCK's "factory" competition gun.

post-7318-1231463208_thumb.jpg

post-7318-1231463322_thumb.jpg

Edited by Paladin

Gary, the frame of your Steyr is PURDY. I hate anything silver/chrome/whatever, so I don't like the slide... but man if that thing had a matching slide it'd be the nicest looking gun I've ever seen. Damascus looking gun... to give knife collectors the world over woodies.

Gary, the frame of your Steyr is PURDY. I hate anything silver/chrome/whatever, so I don't like the slide... but man if that thing had a matching slide it'd be the nicest looking gun I've ever seen. Damascus looking gun... to give knife collectors the world over woodies.

Thank you Twinsen.... I do appreciate the compliment.

My pistol's polymer lower was essentially painted with some sort of resin paint.... in a "spackling", Jackson Pollock sort of manner. The hard chroming is satin/brushed finished (vice a high shine), and matches extraordinarily well with the pistol's lower paint job. I actually had all eight of my pistol's magazines' baseplates painted to match the pistol's lower.

SteyrM40-A1bySpringerPrecisionLLC00.jpg

:rolleyes:

post-4853-1231650619_thumb.jpg

Edited by Gary
Heap_13Aug05_STI.jpg

I like STI.

Maybe I'll put up a picture of my .45's next :)

Alex

Not as many cool ones as you have Alex. I also like the STI's for the competitions. My Glock 19 is still my carry gun of choice.

I had to sell a few guns to make room in the safe for Howards mags.LOL

post-9063-1231552071_thumb.jpg

The Commander there on the bottom row is my primary carry gun...chambered in 9 by 23, since I am a gun geek (same round two of my three Open guns are chambered for, as well).

I used to tote around my Wilson CQB, but then realized that I had a 8 shooter in a platform I shot rarely when I could be carrying a 18 shooter in a much hotter caliber for the same weight and size...and in a platform I shot a thousand rounds a week :)

Alex

Heres a picture of my newest carry pistol. Its a Taurus PT 145 Pro 3rd Gen .45. I wanted a .45, and at the time this one stuck out. Shoots very nice! Holds 10+1. I will be getting a KEL-TEC of some sort here in the next couple weeks for a back-up...

post-14887-1231819067_thumb.jpg