Lets see those handguns!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are a "few" pics of my Tanfoglio "Limited" in .40S&W. This is the gun I use in IPSC Limited Major.                  

The wifes CC. Got it for her for our silver anniversary.

Cropped to fit my desktop.      

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

My pics keep coming out dark on my counter-tops. I have this exact model Sig 220 but borrowed the pic from another site. Supposed to be a run of 50 in this configuration with Rosewood grips and no rail. Also just picked up a 1911 today. Ordered it from Shuetzen Pistol Works (Olympic Arms)I was skeptical about the pistol before I purchased it so I researched and found out they make great pistols. It's amazing in person. Everyone that walked by the counter at Bass Pro wanted to get a closer look. Color case hardened steel is gorgeous!

sig-p220-rg-01.jpg

1299548751236.jpg

full-westerner.jpg

EDIT**

Added new grips from Buffalo Brothers. Kind of look cool, but not very ergonomic. Probably going to switch them out for something different.

189457_203272119699863_100000512300650_784131_2393007_n.jpg

Edited by xxINFIDELxx

Here are a "few" pics of my Tanfoglio "Limited" in .40S&W. This is the gun I use in IPSC Limited Major.

cBp0j.jpg

w6Gf5.jpg

sVaRH.jpg

qpyPV.jpg

ugIEF.jpg

7OMMh.jpg

JtYOJ.jpg

cOMKC.jpg

Sweet pistol Ahren, saw this when you posted it up on the OG. I was finger banging a CZ 97 last night in high polished blue, nice gun but finger prints would be a bitch.

My three Makarovs in 9x18...from top Bulgarian, East German and Russian (military)

3Maks003.jpg

Bulgarian Makarov with a threaded barrel

bulgariun9x18006-1-1.jpg

East German Makarov with a 22lr drop in conversion kit.

EGMakwbarreladapter002.jpg

Hungarian R61 in 9x18

IMG_20110308_221656.jpg

Smith and Wesson 469...something I wanted really bad 20 years ago but couldn't afford...until now.

smithandwesson.jpg

I inherited this one...a Ruger Single Six with 22LR and 22mag cylinders

singlesix002.jpg

A COP 4 barrel 357 darrenger

cop005.jpg

Browning Hi Power

hipower001.jpg

One of my 2 Canadian Inglis Hi Powers

inglis005.jpg

Sig Sauer P226

sigP226007.jpg

And my personal weapon a Sig Sauer P220 with a Laser Max guide rod laser.

guns020.jpg

There are some others floating around in the safe including my XDM which I have never taken a picture of.

Sweet pistol Ahren, saw this when you posted it up on the OG. I was finger banging a CZ 97 last night in high polished blue, nice gun but finger prints would be a bitch.

Thanks!

The CZ's are great handguns! I think my next .45 is going to be a SS TRP though.

I'm in love, beautiful pistol!

If you dont mind me asking, would you give a ballpark of the total amount you have into it?

I'm in love, beautiful pistol!

If you dont mind me asking, would you give a ballpark of the total amount you have into it?

Thank you sir!

I bought it from Bud's for $1078 delivered. The day I picked it up, they dropped to $968 :angry: I also have a factory .22lr conversion kit for it, and 4 Henning 21rd competition mags for it. Grand total was around $1700. I have a few friends that just bought some tricked out custom 2011's from Brazzo's Custom, and they paid more for just the pistol than I did for my whole package. For the money, you can't find a better pistol for Limited.

• 2 weeks later...

To the left is my 1956 Colt Cobra MSP .38spl that was registered with the Michigan State Police. In the middle is my Smith & Wesson Model 49 Bodyguard in .38spl. and to the right is my Smith & Wesson Air weight Model 37 in .38spl. My nickel plated 1929 Colt Official Police in .38spl and of course my CZ52 in 7.62x25mm

Bestshot-Copy.jpg

_DSC0020.jpg

CZ52best.jpg

Edited by 762SLEDGEHAMMER
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...