Lets see those handguns!

• Replies 244
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Here are a "few" pics of my Tanfoglio "Limited" in .40S&W. This is the gun I use in IPSC Limited Major.                  

The wifes CC. Got it for her for our silver anniversary.

Cropped to fit my desktop.      

Posted Images

my first FEG HP

024-2.jpg

008-1.jpg

Wow - she's purrty. Makes me miss mine a bunch. Yours' bluing is much deeper. Damn thing shot well enough to give any of my Brownings a run for their money. And I'm a Browning guy.... The FEG is a Beautiful tribute what John Moses regarded as his best creation.

• 2 weeks later...

My new beauty:

I bought her like this. The previous owner wasn't really into 1911s, so he never really ran a lot of ammo through it. For being 20 years old, I only recently hit the 500 rounds through it mark.

IMG_9968.jpg

Colt did a good job with her, but I figured that Ed Brown and I could improve upon their work a little...

Some cheap Cocobolo grips and:

IMG_2045.jpg

Aluminum trigger replaced the plastic one.

IMG_2047.jpg

New stainless mainspring housing replaced the polymer one.

Next upgrades, beavertails for everything! :super:

I traded off one of these to get her:

IMG_9888.jpg

(the polished one is gone now, I kept the light though)

Edited by Caged
  • 1 month later...

Picked up my new G21 earlier today! :super:

I was somewhat worried the grip would be big, since it seems almost everyone opts for the SF model.......but it fits my hand great. Can't wait to shoot it.

2011-08-03_18-42-57_205.jpg

2011-08-03_18-43-11_644.jpg

2011-08-03_21-56-43_336.jpg

The trilogy; (top to bottom in first pic) 19, 23, 21:

I'm new to .45's, so I'm still amazed at the bore size difference between .45 and 9mm, lol.

2011-08-03_21-54-43_235.jpg

2011-08-03_21-58-48_934.jpg

• Like 2

Here's my new G-20SF. She's stock except for a set of Trijicon tritium night sights and the Hogue Grip Sleeve, (I might remove that and use some Talon Grips down the line).

I admit that I've been drinking the Kool-Aide over at GlockTalk, but I think that this pistol is one of the most versatile and powerful concealable semi-auto handguns available, period. With drop-in barrels, you can use the stock slide, frame, and mags to run .40S&W, .357 Sig, or 9x25 Dillon. 10mm by itself can be loaded to a wide range of velocities using a variety of bullets.

This cost me $664 + tax out the door, (G-20SF pistol, 2 15 rnd mags, Trijicon night sights, and Hogue Grip Sleeve). The night sights were installed by my FFL gratis since I bought them from him, aligned with a laser and confirmed by me the same day at the range...

g202.jpg

g203.jpg

This fucker's a tack driver. :smoke:

Here's my new G-20SF. She's stock except for a set of Trijicon tritium night sights and the Hogue Grip Sleeve, (I might remove that and use some Talon Grips down the line).

I admit that I've been drinking the Kool-Aide over at GlockTalk, but I think that this pistol is one of the most versatile and powerful concealable semi-auto handguns available, period. With drop-in barrels, you can use the stock slide, frame, and mags to run .40S&W, .357 Sig, or 9x25 Dillon. 10mm by itself can be loaded to a wide range of velocities using a variety of bullets.

This cost me $664 + tax out the door, (G-20SF pistol, 2 15 rnd mags, Trijicon night sights, and Hogue Grip Sleeve). The night sights were installed by my FFL gratis since I bought them from him, aligned with a laser and confirmed by me the same day at the range...

g202.jpg

g203.jpg

My G20c is fantastic. Its just soo expensive to feed it.

My girl's Glock 23 and my two 20's, one sf and one not. Both G20's have trijicon night sights. I carry silvertips for two legged predators and 230gr double tap for anything up to a black bear. Next I'm going to start reloading and am looking at pushing a 200gr XTP around 1200fps.

three.jpg

Here's my new G-20SF....

g203.jpg

My G20c is fantastic. Its just soo expensive to feed it.

It's not so bad if you reload; and the 10mm hot loads are well worth it.

I actually found a deal on some decent 10mm range rounds. 180gr FMJ @ 1200fps $20 / 50rds

http://www.usaammo.com/10mm-180-gr-FMJ-N-P84.aspx

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Just picked up this little gem...despite negative reviews I must say I enjoy it as I have put 150 rounds down the pipe tonight...as my budget increases I may get more expensive handguns, but as for now I think this thing rocks!

S&W SW9VE (Sigma) 9mm 4" barrell:

post-21735-0-47810800-1319586452_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...

My twins.

QUohK.jpg

2x1AZ.jpg

*Should note that the above is a 460 Rowland built from a kimber LTPII and heavily modified.

Also working up a new load in 45acp using a jacketed SWC, interesting stuff. Feeds like nothing else on the planet. Feels like the slide is dropping on an empty chamber.

2VZeT.jpg

Of course we all have a slew of glocks, so no need in my posting all of those. I guess the sig might deserve being posted.

Tjt0W.jpg

Edited by Tombs
  • 2 weeks later...

Being short on pistols I sold off a shotgun and bolt-action rifle I don't shoot very often. I'm sure these 3 Wiseguys will see plenty of daylight and rounds down range.

The Springfield has special meaning to me. I bought it new back in '98 as my first pistol I ever purchased. I needed cash and sold it to a close friend back in 2003 and he recently was in the same predicament so I bought it back at the same price he bought it at.

The Ruger has been a recent want of mine for CCW.

The H&K is something I'm trying out instead of the Sig P226 E2 model. I hope I made the right decision and bought up and not down.

(L) Springfield Armory Ultra-Compact .45acp, © Ruger SP101 .357mag ® H&K USP 9mm

PC270009.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

This is my newest pistol. Sold my smith & wesson bg38 and this was the replacement. The ruger lcr 357.

IMG_20110820_125240.jpg

IMG_20110820_125256.jpg

How do you like it? I'm looking to get one after Christmas.

Just picked up this little gem...despite negative reviews I must say I enjoy it as I have put 150 rounds down the pipe tonight...as my budget increases I may get more expensive handguns, but as for now I think this thing rocks!

They're decent little pistols, when you get tired of that hard trigger pull, pop me a PM and I'll take you through the process of lightening it up to about 4.5 lbs...

This is my newest pistol. Sold my smith & wesson bg38 and this was the replacement. The ruger lcr 357.

IMG_20110820_125240.jpg

IMG_20110820_125256.jpg

How do you like it? I'm looking to get one after Christmas.

They're decent little pistols, when you get tired of that hard trigger pull, pop me a PM and I'll take you through the process of lightening it up to about 4.5 lbs...

I have shot many revolvers so the tp isn't the worst but I know of the spring mod in the trigger assembly and I might send it off for a polish as it is a bit gritty...

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...