AGP 10-round Gen2 BLACK mags are back in stock in Saiga-12 e-store&#33

Guys! I know many of you have been waiting for quite some time for the black AGP 10-round Gen2 mags, and I am happy to say that they are back in stock in the Saiga-12.com estore!!!

*** Manufactured date is now molded on the body in to prove pre-ban status after the upcoming ban! ***

Yes, the $49 shipped special is still on when you buy 2 or more, for the time being!!!

I do not know how fast they are going to sell, but something tells me it won't be too long this time... :)

Yes, the $49 shipped special is still on when you buy 2 or more, for the time being!!!

I do not know how fast they are going to sell, but something tells me it won't be too long this time... :)

just ordered mine :) are yall gunna carry the surefire 12 rounders anytime soon.....also are yall guys gunna stay in stock as far as always ordering in bulk from agp and is the e-store gunna get the new clear 10 rd mags???

it says no sales to california....but it should be fine since it only holds 10 rounds and 10 rounds in california is legal.

Cali does not like detachable magazines for any shotgun. :(

I'm glad I only spent a year in that hell hole. :haha:

it says no sales to california....but it should be fine since it only holds 10 rounds and 10 rounds in california is legal.

so what am i suppose to do? fucking california man.

Bwahahahahahaha! I just got my e-store mags, I try not to gloat to much but, I'm going to go to the range this weekend and put a couple of Wally world valu pak's through 'em :D

edited to add, this is NOT a cleverly disguised bump ;)

Edited by fenrir

so what am i suppose to do? fucking california man.

REALLY?!?!?!? Are we really going to rehash this subject again!?

IF you have a Saiga 12 in California, then I would assume you have a bullet button device installed on it. IF you don't then you have an illegal assault weapon.

Now that we have clarified that you do indeed have a bullet button on your California compliant Saiga 12, then we know that IT IS NO LONGER ABLE TO ACCEPT DETACHABLE MAGAZINES. Because a tool is now required to disassemble the magazine section of your S12. TOOL = Fix Mag = NOT DETACHABLE = LEGAL .

Now that we have determined that the weapon has a fixed mag, then we now have to keep the FIXED magazine capacity down to 10 rounds or less to stay within the law....

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?

Yes, AGP 10 round magazines are legal to sell to Californians, so long as the weapon is configured to be California compliant with a bullet button installed prior to entering the state.

ps. If you have any further com pliancy questions, visit CalGuns.net

pss. sorry for the rant...

Yeah join the club they don't ship to NY state either even though they know they are legal in NY as is. But that is their prerogative and I understand they need to CYA. I ordered 4 10 rounders directly from AGP they have tons in stock but are a bit backed up so I won't get them until next week or so but they are coming.

Edited by lipadj46
Yeah join the club they don't ship to NY state either even though they know they are legal in NY as is. But that is their prerogative and I understand they need to CYA. I ordered 4 10 rounders directly from AGP they have tons in stock but are a bit backed up so I won't get them until next week or so but they are coming.

I live in NY and got my AGP 10 rounders from the e-store, I never saw anything about no shipping to NY. I just went back and checked, I still don't see anything about no shipments to NY. Just saying.