WTT (or WTB) Saiga 308 Factory Forearm

Need to get a factory forearm for my 308. Can trade a factory butt stock... or willing to buy also.

Messed up my original forearm up ... unit now on the way to Cobra for one of his "experiments"..

I am in processof ordering a galil type fore arm for my .308 if you can wait until I get it I will sell you mine, make me an offer on it I am easy to work with thanks Karl

Need to get a factory forearm for my 308. Can trade a factory butt stock... or willing to buy also.

Messed up my original forearm up ... unit now on the way to Cobra for one of his "experiments"..

I am in processof ordering a galil type fore arm for my .308 if you can wait until I get it I will sell you mine, make me an offer on it I am easy to work with thanks Karl

Let me know when you get yours in. Being I sent my old one to Cobra, just realized I can't use my weapon without a replacement. :rolleyes: .... give me a price too... Thks...

There's no rush Capn'! Take your time bro. I can wait til you get a replacement. I figured you already had one or I would have told you that before.

NP I'm going to BTB and order the upgraded forend with the rail setup...

Do you want the factory forend mounting screw and the strap mount with the forend I send...

... redy to tape the box and get it in the mail...

?? I still want to get your Modified BHO setup, IF it will fit my 308....

?? and I need to get a BHO Spring if you've got any extra...

• Chatbox

Load More
    You don't have permission to chat.