Current Terms for New Customers (late bloomers)

Might be a tired question, but can't find answers that aren't a little outdated.

1. Can a customer currently place an order through the website to secure the listed price, irrespective of delivery time, under the 50/50 credit card charging terms listed?

2. Will prices be honored to those who currently place deposits in the case that market prices are driven up by speculation, material costs, introduced legislation, or legislation passed with a future effective date?

3. In the case that the production is cut off by legislation, will there be a clear and immediate answer as to who will receive a drum and who will receive a refund of deposit?

Let's please keep this thread to answers or directly related questions, and maybe it could serve as a way for people to keep up to date.

1. I looked earlier today and there was still 50 or so drums left. he might add more but no one really knows how many more he may or may not list. As of right now my credit card has only been charged 50% and i placed my last order last week. During the first run he gave every one a heads up by putting out an announcement that he was going to charge the second half, i would think he will do the same this time. From his last update he said he would charge the second half once he has all the drums IN HAND and is shipping them, he doesn't have them yet so he isn't charging the full amount yet. His last update indicated he might have some drums in hand within the next couple weeks, however schedules in the past slipped often.

2. As far as im concerned, once you place your order, you are locked in to paying the second half and at the original cost which right now is 230 a drum plus shipping. During the last run he raised prices at the very end but still honored the the cheaper price to those that bought before he raised them. By ordering its kind of a binding agreement. Mike is a nice guy, he cant/wont raise prices on those that have already ordered. But he might raise prices anytime and then you would have to pay more if you haven't already ordered.

3. MD arms has made NO official statement on this area. But my opinion is that, any legislation will give an effective date that is at least a few months out, which would allow companies to fill their last orders before they aren't allowed to make the stuff any more. in such a case mike would know when that date is and have to try and produce all the drum bodies by that drop dead date. I wouldn't worry about this too much, i think this order is going to come through fine, if there is a 3rd run, that might be cutting it short, but that's all speculation.

I have been following the drums for about a year now and have read every update ever posted. Any ways, mike is, as you know super busy and might not get around to posting in this thread.

Edited by rotortuner
Might be a tired question, but can't find answers that aren't a little outdated.

1. Can a customer currently place an order through the website to secure the listed price, irrespective of delivery time, under the 50/50 credit card charging terms listed?

2. Will prices be honored to those who currently place deposits in the case that market prices are driven up by speculation, material costs, introduced legislation, or legislation passed with a future effective date?

3. In the case that the production is cut off by legislation, will there be a clear and immediate answer as to who will receive a drum and who will receive a refund of deposit?

Let's please keep this thread to answers or directly related questions, and maybe it could serve as a way for people to keep up to date.

Ordering will secure an order and lock the price. No order placed will have any item on it increase in price. I will have all the drums that are currently order injected before the 20th or with a few days of it. I don't think we will have to worry about legislation before these are complete. But in the sad, heart breaking, case there is a stop on the production or shipping anyone left out will receive a hassle free full refund.

Realistically, any type of legislation would be several months down the road al things being equal. I think BO has bigger fish to fry than trying to save the world by limiting magazine capacities at this time. I could be wrong, but I don't doubt myself.:devil: