Nice vault, but it is sooo EMPTY! You need more guns dude. I applaud the decor and tidiness, but I have you beat in numbers. Thanks for sharing though. Very nice, I am jealous.

I'm trying to fill it up, but I can only stand so much overtime.

Every gun I've ever wanted is on those walls! Wait... I gotta go back a second... *SUCKS WIND* NO FAL?! WHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAT?!

You have a couple fantastic looking Enfields, nice collection. If I had that many guns though, I'd have 2 FAL's and all 3 Saiga shotguns. Tisk tisk.

You do need a couple of fal's but what is that in the bottom pic with the ar's? A 50 bmg maybe????

I have a FAL on order from DS Arms and hopefully it will show up soon. The barrel under the ARs is a 50BMG rifle. An AMAC

Since you're into AR's, you might want to check out the LWRC SABR. That's one bad motherfucker!

I know for a fact that LWRC will be takin' pre-orders for them at the '09 SHOT SHOW.

I'm shipping out in 6 days, so I was worried that I wouldn't be able to put down a payment for one of them.

Thankfully I found some great ppl willing to get one for me, and ship it out to a buddy of mine to hold for me.

When I get back in September, I should have my SABR and converted Saiga waiting for me. :big_smile:

bayowulfwithnewhandguards.jpg

Anyway, how do you like the beowulf? I've got my eye on one but there seems to be about an 18 week lead time in getting one. I live in bear country and this seems like the perfect bear defense weapon among other things. I'm trying to get a little first-hand feedback before I go ahead and pull the trigger.

Anyway, how do you like the beowulf? I've got my eye on one but there seems to be about an 18 week lead time in getting one. I live in bear country and this seems like the perfect bear defense weapon among other things. I'm trying to get a little first-hand feedback before I go ahead and pull the trigger.

don't know yet, no ammo or brass. It appears there is none to be found at the moment.

Edited by Banshee