New Gas Plug and Reason Why!

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I just got mine last week. It kicks ass. There are small detents on the face that mates to the gas block. You will be happy. $35 is a deal for this finely crafted accessory which solves one of my main complaints about the stock weapon.

I am in now way affiliated with MD Arms other than being a very satisfied customer (two drums and the gas plug)

ROCK ON MIKE D!!!!!!

Thanks for your vision and taking the time to see it through to reality!!!!!!!!!!

• 1 month later...

Mike,

Just got my gas plug yesterday and put it on this morning. Hopefully this will fix my issues with low brass field loads but even if it doesn't I still think it is well worth the $35 just to have more settings for high brass loads. Thanks for providing a great product!

WOW what a difference this plug makes! If you own a Saiga 12 you must buy one of these plugs. My gun will now eat the inferior wally world winchester with no problem on "3" and the "-1" setting tames 3 inch turkey loads so that the shells eject a few feet away, ulike the factory plug that sends them into outter space. Worth any penny if you ask me.

• 2 weeks later...
I haven't been around lately but I was wondering if the first run customers still receive a free gass plug? I was in on the first run and bought 2 drums, just checking to see if you are still in the process of shipping these out.

I'd like to know also, I thought that was the plan.

• 3 weeks later...

I received mine yesterday and installed it today. A fine piece of machinery it is although a bit tight threading it in. I was just wondering if there are any tap sets available for ret to retap the threads...

nyclu3