We did a remodel when the shower in the master bath failed last Christmas. Got it finished just at the start of August. Total cost was about $14K for everything (got a neighbor general contractor). New stuff is a new floor, ceramic tile, 47" radius steam shower unit (with stereo and lighting) and a 72x36x28" whirlpool tub with reheat circuits and bubbler systems. I love the shower, just what you need to get dust and sweat off after along day training at a range. Go to link to look.

thebathroomremodel.shutterfly.com

Thanks guys, glad you like it. We considered painting the walls but could not agree on color, so they stayed white. The french doors were my idea, had to knock down part of a wall and extend it to fit them in. The lights in the shower just makecolored light, not tanning. The tub also has interior lights that cycle through red, green and blue color. Those interested in where to go for the shower or tub units should investigate the following site, steamshowersinc.com. I think they are having major sales due to downturn in economy. I had to do this as the installed shower stall that came with the house failed and I thought I may as well upgrade if we had to remodel. :)

The French doors are fantastic. My only criticism is: No color on the walls? A color of whatever mood you want seems like it would be the final touch. Nothing like having a nice home and the means in which to defend it.

Also, good lookin' pup!

http://thebathroomremodel.shutterfly.com/143

Yeah, Niko is a good dog. Husky-Lab mix we were told but I suspect he has Hungarian Kuvasz in him. Loves to run outside and enjoys being chased with his bone.

Yeah, Niko is a good dog. Husky-Lab mix we were told but I suspect he has Hungarian Kuvasz in him. Loves to run outside and enjoys being chased with his bone.

All good breeds to mix. Kuvasz is an amazing breed. Some serious dedication to the pack. Nazis almost made them extinct in WWII cause every time a Jerry would knock down a door in Hungary, the dog would tear the kraut's face off. If he's somewhat protective then that mix in him could be very true.