Anyone order from Ace lately?

I'd like to buy a few ACE parts so I can turn my standard stock into a telescopic AND folding stock settup... who actually has the ACE parts in stock now?

Something else I'm thinking as I'm reading this thread... Does anyone other than ACE make the same or similar parts that ACE does??

Thanks!

-Emt1581

I would do anything in my power to stay away from ACE. I ordered a bunch of parts from them over 2 months ago and have had the same experience as most of you guys. They have horrible customer service and dont seem to understand the importance of customer relations. I was finally able to get through to them on Monday the 22nd. I cancelled my entire order. I turned around and placed an order that same day through CAA and recieved all of my stuff yesterday. WOW a three day turn around. I would still be waiting if I kept my order with ACE. Its unfortunate, they have nice gear but man they need some schooling in buisiness.

DT

I would do anything in my power to stay away from ACE. I ordered a bunch of parts from them over 2 months ago and have had the same experience as most of you guys. They have horrible customer service and dont seem to understand the importance of customer relations. I was finally able to get through to them on Monday the 22nd. I cancelled my entire order. I turned around and placed an order that same day through CAA and recieved all of my stuff yesterday. WOW a three day turn around. I would still be waiting if I kept my order with ACE. Its unfortunate, they have nice gear but man they need some schooling in buisiness.

DT

So CAA makes the folding stock mechanisms and such? I'll have to check them out.

Thanks!

-Emt1581