Centurian shotgun shells

Has anyone tried the Centurian shotgun shells? The ones with one large caliber (65 caliber, I think) ball and six smaller balls in the shell. It sounds like it would have an awesome amount of stopping power - spreading out a wicked rain of pellets in the two different sizes!. I am just curious as to whether you have found them to be of high quality. I do believe that they are made overseas.

WJ

Yes.. they're probably my favorite round to have on hand. A little bit expensive.. but worth it in my opinion.

I bought a box of 50 to try out in my S12.. since they can be a little picky sometimes. They cycled perfectly and leave a hole in my plywood targets about the same size as slugs do... plus the extra bonus holes around the big one. I went and bought another 100 rounds after my testing.

I have to say, I've only shot up about 30 of my 150 all together though... can't afford to spit $1 per shell at some plywood too often... but so far they've proven to be a very consistent round.

One thing I would advise though.. If you have a drum.. most of these foreign shells run slightly larger.. so they may not work in your MD20. I don't have my drum yet... so I can't really tell you for sure.

I believe centurion is closer to being actually 2.5" long crimped.. and your MD's need 2.4"... most american shells are less than 2.4 crimped.

Edited by danklab