Tromix DIY trigger guard and CAA UPG47 grip

So, I've already ordered all the parts for my conversion, but in doing some additional research i'm concerned that I might run in to an issue with my conversion. I have an IZ-109 and ordered Tromix's DIY trigger guard as well as the CAA UPG 47 pistol grip, as the title implies. I have found out recently that the Tromix DIY trigger guard was designed with the SAW PG in mind, does that mean that the grip that I ordered won't work with the Tromix DIY trigger guard? Also, are there any additional parts that I need other than the PG and DIY trigger guard? I have other parts included in my order that aren't relevant to this question, so please do not preach 922r compliance, mine will be compliant but the rest of it does not apply to this question.

The only reason I'm asking this is because I will be attempting to do my conversion while on leave (active duty USN) since the state of NY would not be appreciative of my shotgun after the conversion I can't do it at home. If I need to order an additional nut or bolt or something to make it work, I need to place that order now so that the part can be in by the time I make it home since I won't be able to order and receive the part to complete the conversion while at home. Thanks in advance for your time, understanding, and information. Have a good day.

If it fits an AK, it will fit a Saiga, though I havent used this grip, I have tried about 4 others of different manufacturers. The only thing that was different was the mounting screw, you might have to change the actual length of the mounting screw.