The FrankenCycle "Patent Pending"

Add another wheel, a platform and an electric motor and you have created the worlds first assault Segway!

TACTICAL Segway, TACTICAL Segway! Assault is a no-no word! :smoke:

...but that was funny as hell... :lol:

Great stuff, Dogman! You could patent them as training wheels for the newbie Saiga crowd. :up:

OMG put me on the list! I'll take 3, how soon is it goning to be done? How soon is it going to be done? Any progress- Will it fit a magwell? If I put nitrogen in the tire will it cycle faster? Can I be a Beta tester? Should I use it on setting 1 or 2? Is it done yet? What's taking soooo long? DogMan won't call me back ) : This must be vaporware..........

That should just about cover it ( ;

Easy now guys. This kind of brilliance doesn't happen overnight. I've managed to harness the energy of the gas system to propell this thing along but unfortunaetly it only goes in reverse. Stand by, I'll be taking preorders soon.

Well does it come with a right turn option? If it doesn't come with a right turn option, it's a piece of shit and you should have known better than to even try to produce it. As a matter of fact, you shouldn't have even sprung pictures of it on an unsuspecting and highly impatient forum group such as this. You must now be publicly ostracized and everyone made aware of your sad little pathetic attempt at making something that you even remotely thought would be of any interest to anyone here.

You putz.