Tromix Prototype

No no, Gabe is cool peeps and a true guru in his field.

It's really more of an inside joke for some guys here that locked assholes with him over a certain subject.

It's a real, working mag though.

Fresh from Tony's thinktank, the "Gabe Suarez Commemorative Magazine".

This Non-drum holds 22 rounds and cycles perfectly, start to finish.

P1130007.jpg

...........and now, a special offer !!!!! If you order within the next 3 minutes, you can also receive

the "Gabe Suarez Bolt-Hold-Open Removal Tool" !!!!!

LOL !!!

I for one disagree with Gabe on magazines, to me a Saiga confined to 5 round mags is not any better than a tube feeder. As far as the weapon itself is concerned. I pointed out that the OEM 8 is about the same length as the AK 30 round magazine. I agree the AGPs and I guess now other 10+ round mags are a bit long and bulky for tactical applications. I also disagree with the utility of the drum in my humble opinion the advent of the reliable drum bring the Saiga to a new level. Having a shotgun with a drum really brings a lot of fire power to the situation I also say that some one like Gabe should develop tactical doctrine for the S-12 and drum.

I do agree with Gabe on a number of points.

I am going to argue the point. Of course the magazine shown above is more for entertainment that practical use.

John Williams

Edited by topmaul