2009 LaRue Tactical 3-Gun Match

There are still some openings left for the 2009 LaRue Tactical 3-Gun in Waco, Texas March 28 and 29.

They only recognize Tactical, BUT any unported Saiga without dot sights is considered "Tactical". Fred and I will be running Saigas with iron sights ;)

http://216.23.214.70/ThreeGun/Home.htm

Alex

There are still some openings left for the 2009 LaRue Tactical 3-Gun in Waco, Texas March 28 and 29.

They only recognize Tactical, BUT any unported Saiga without dot sights is considered "Tactical". Fred and I will be running Saigas with iron sights ;)

http://216.23.214.70/ThreeGun/Home.htm

Alex

Hmmmmm go turkey hunting or 3-gunning. I'll have to sleep on it!

hmmm, no supporting devices for Shotguns? This may disallow some of your mags Alex. :)

I'm surprised that they are letting the Saiga's go head to head. Given thier limitations on mag length, I wouldn't have been surprised to see them declare a vertical length description.

At least mags aren't "speed loaders"!

Nope...and you wouldn't believe how much fun I've been having, reaming seamless tubing ID to the barrel OD to cover my side ports and angle porting on my favorite competition Saiga :ded:

Although the Krebs sights are kind of sporty...err..."tactical"...

I've already been called bad names (although nothing worse than usual) for pointing out that the rules stipulation that "pistol/rifle/shogun must be in "factory configuration" applies quite well to me, as I am a licensed firearms manufacturer and so all of my gear is...factory configuration...

:haha:

Alex

I always interpreted factory configuration to mean if a weapon manufacturer offers a weapon in that configuration it's fine the end user just upgraded it. If this is not what they mean if you and a collapsible stock or quad rail to your AR well you are out.

Why didn't you just build a screw-down 2 piece attachment to cover the ports?

If this tubing idea doesn't work, I will run some split tubing down the barrel, possibly held on by "tactical" hose clamps ;)

Alex

• 2 weeks later...
Why didn't you just build a screw-down 2 piece attachment to cover the ports?

If this tubing idea doesn't work, I will run some split tubing down the barrel, possibly held on by "tactical" hose clamps ;)

Alex

:lolol: I can just picture that. Also add a little duct tape and your good to go.

Greg