New Addition to the fam /w BattleRifleG3 Wood

Finally got my dream S-12 done with. Gotta thank Broad Mountain Enterprise they were excellent with holding the Saiga-12 tuill my FFL was back in town. Gotta thank my FFL for 6$ transfer fee -- can't really beat that. Dinzag - although it takes whats seems like forever and a week to get your order... he always in the end comes through with quality parts. My friends for letting me use their tools : ) and last but not least BattleRifleG3 for supplying the beautiful lyptus wood furniture and putting up with my at times probably what seemed like retarded fitting/finishing questions. Going to go blast her this weekend : ) she cycles fine.

wood was sanded to finish... when I wet-sanded I used a 50/50 Tung Oil / Mineral Spirits mix... Then to finish it off I applied ~+7 coats of Tung Oil... let it dry ~24hrs between coats.

withclip.jpg

frontgripp.jpg

pistolgrip.jpg

frontscrew.jpg

buttstock.jpg

With her sister 7.62x39

bothguns.jpg

Edited by ugkbunb
  • 2 weeks later...

she cycles everything except low-brass birdshot... i think if i put a load of buckshot threw she should cycle fine... checked the gasports and I have a 4 holes,,, the front one is just barely covered up. if that doesn't work I will polish the bolt-head and I imagine that should fix it.

thanks again everyone for the comments