2 Run Shipped?!

It looks like on MD's website the 2nd run has shipped. Well I finally have the cash for a drum. Can I get in on the order or when will run 3 ship? I looks like drums from run 2 are left over. I want one!

Also I'm worried there won't be a 3rd run if obama bans hi cap mags!!!!

Edited by Joeddox

How is it redundant if it isn't posted anywhere?

Also his site says 2nd run shipped so I wouldn't call that still in the making.

1 Run Shipped. 2 Run Is Still In The Making. 3 Run Will Never Come To Fruition If Redundant Questions Keep Being Asked That Waste Mike's Time?!
How is it redundant if it isn't posted anywhere?

Also his site says 2nd run shipped so I wouldn't call that still in the making.

1 Run Shipped. 2 Run Is Still In The Making. 3 Run Will Never Come To Fruition If Redundant Questions Keep Being Asked That Waste Mike's Time?!

The site doe not say the 2nd. run has been shipped!!! It does say this... "estimate a TENTATIVE date for shipping to begin on 01-02-09."and it allso says this..."Our second production run pre-order quantity has sold out. If you would like to be notified when they are available for order again, please join our mailing list located on the "Contact" page or check back later. Thanks, MD Arms, Ltd ".

I Was Just Trying To Convey A Message So The Poster Would Understand. 2 Run Is Tentative At This Point. You Will Get Your Order When Ups Delivers It...And Probably Not Any Sooner, Despite How Many Posts Are Made To That Effect. :kiss:

Gosh, people are already complaining and they havent even paid in full yet! I complained a little on the first run but that was because i paid in full and then still waited 6 mos. this time they are bitching and there cards havent even been charged the 2nd half yet. hahah, DONT COMPLAIN OR ASK WHETHER THEY HAVE SHIPPED UNTIL YOUR CREDIT CARD HAS BEEN CHARGED THE 2ND HALF AND YOU HAVE WAITED FOR 6 MOS!!!!

CJG

Edited by rotortuner

I was told by someone from the MDarms site that 2nd run had shipped when I started this thread so I guess I had inside info. I wasn't able to purchase at the time, but then the next day I saw the purchase button back. So I bought a mag and now it says pending and total $241.72 and I have an order number this was on 1/16/2009.

So I was wondering am I 3rd run?

Did I make 2nd run?

Was the the person from the website wrong?

I'm not trying to pressure mike or complain about anything. I'm just confused is all.

If it was sold out and then some became available the number available was reduced by one when you placed your order mike will process your card as soon as he is able to get away from the work bench I was concerned for a week or so myself but my transaction went thru after a several days like maybe two weeks but you are in line for second run if you entered you info and you got a transaction/customer # in your account on the MDarms site. I don't work there but this is what I would bet as that is how it happened to me.