I got my S-12 back from RAAM today!

I received my S-12 from RAAM today.

I had one of those that FTE and had blocked ports. I sent it back a couple of weeks ago.

This one has two ports clearly visible and another one that is NOT visible, but IS THERE (I found it with a pic) and appears to be unobstructed.

So, I'm going from two blocked ports to three that are unobstructed.

I may take it out today for a test drive.

No matter what happens, I will NOT do any mods to it until after I try my MD-20 drum (when I get it) and new plug.

I want to say that I am completely satisfied with the customer service I got from the Russian American Armory.

If you guys need any positive testimonials, I am MORE than happy to provide it.

No product has perfect quality control. Customer service is one of the most important aspects to business. You guys are great!

Thanks for everything.

I've got a two port that I cleaned out a LOT of crap with a paper clip. I'll be firing it for the first time this weekend, hopefully I won't have to send it back, but it's nice to know I can expect decent customer service if there is a problem.

got mine back yesterday too. 3 visible holes. The gas adjuster knob has numbers instead of white scratch marks, like the old one did. The production date on the new one is Sept, unlike June for the other one. Also got 2 Saiga/RAA 'beer condoms" as freebies, got one next to me right now with some local brew in it.

Mad props to RAA for great customer service.

I've got a two port that I cleaned out a LOT of crap with a paper clip. I'll be firing it for the first time this weekend, hopefully I won't have to send it back, but it's nice to know I can expect decent customer service if there is a problem.

I remember you from that Broad Moutain Ent thread. I ordered one from them , checked my ports just now after reading this and another thread... must be luck of the draw because I received a 4 porter, 3 clearly visible and I just make out half of the 4th. Im glad too because I had already converted her... pretty sure that voids the warranty lawl :ded: - Shes in the H08432xxx batch so I guess they sorted it.... from the posts I have read the ones affected are H08430xxx-H08431xxx

Edited by ugkbunb