http://www.mississippiautoarms.com/index.p...products_id=149

how do i know what length i should go with?

i am 6'2" is there a calculator or any of you out there have any advice.

either going to go with ace drop in or move trigger guard.

not sure... what will make me happier.

All of the peepaw shit about length of pull is old school BS,if you plan on using your Saiga as a fighting instrument you need to take a boxing stance and measure from the middle of your paw to the socket/collarbone juncture and call if good.

Lifting a weapon straight up beats holding it out from your body when you have to hold it up and shoot it all day.I discovered that I didn't need a monkey long stock to go with my monkey long arms when I first started training with subguns.The stock on my semi MP5K clone was like 10" long and once I was trained properly I never wanted a long stock again.

Edited by SOPMOD

ideal length of pull is generally found by holding the pistol grip with your master hand and the but plate should near enough reach the crook of your elbow. it is a personel thing and some like it shorter and some longer, im also 6.2, i find a standard ak uncomfortable to shoot but my vepr has a much longer stock and i shoot much better . try a few different lengths and see what feels and performs best and go with that!

Rarely does anyone complain of a stock being too short.

Rarely does anyone buy an aftermarket stock that is 14."

Rarely does anyone say "wow this shotgun is amazingly light."

Statistically speaking, you likely will be happier with a shorter stock.

A shorter stock gets your elbows closer to you and under the gun. You are not shooting sporting clays with a single shot here. Anything you do is a guess since you are not trying it first. You can be safe and buy the 13 or show some balls and buy the 12. If you want an opinion I say buy the 12. It will be easier to sell IF you do not like it.