Stocking dealer?

Hey I am looking too, I can't find squat under $425 + shipping and + FFL Fee

At least you've found "in stock". That's better than my ability so far. I did find someone with the Saiga 12 in stock, so I ordered one. $640 by the time I add FFL fees and shipping. A local shop (with historically decent pricing) had them a few months ago for $550, so I figure the $599 pricing now is probably reasonable. That puts the $640 shipped within a couple bucks of what I would pay local. Except the local dealer hasn't had them in stock for about 4 months now. ;)

Anyway, still looking for a dealer with a 7.62 rifle in stock!

Hey I am looking too, I can't find squat under $425 + shipping and + FFL Fee

At least you've found "in stock". That's better than my ability so far. I did find someone with the Saiga 12 in stock, so I ordered one. $640 by the time I add FFL fees and shipping. A local shop (with historically decent pricing) had them a few months ago for $550, so I figure the $599 pricing now is probably reasonable. That puts the $640 shipped within a couple bucks of what I would pay local. Except the local dealer hasn't had them in stock for about 4 months now. ;)

Anyway, still looking for a dealer with a 7.62 rifle in stock!

Sorry man, I went that shop I told you about today and he is just about out of everything as well.

I have a new saiga 7.62 that I'm looking to trade. I posted an add on this forum. I'm looking for a new XD-40 or possibly an XD-9 service 4". I found several XDs on gunbroker.com selling new for $425-$479. I have a pic posted on my add.

I have a new saiga 7.62 that I'm looking to trade. I posted an add on this forum. I'm looking for a new XD-40 or possibly an XD-9 service 4". I found several XDs on gunbroker.com selling new for $425-$479. I have a pic posted on my add.

Good call on the XD's. I've got an XD45 service, and an XD40SC. I thoroughly enjoy both of them. I think the 45 shoots a little better, but the 40 is easier to carry.

Any chance you have a cash price on your 7.62?

• 3 weeks later...

There is the gunstore that I & my friends got ALL our Saigas from. I just called them a few hrs ago and they have Saiga's that just trickled in, not many, but a few. All 16" and monte carlo stock versions, they jus dont have the skeletal stock versions, but they do get them in as much as the 'regular' stock'd Saigas. Something like $460 for the 7.62 and $589 for the .308. I think they have like 5-6 rifles, at the moment.

They are a GREAT bunch of folks and as a paying customer, I have NO probs recommending them.

Plus, they are more than happy to ship out of state, FFL to FFL.

Please PM me for their contact info.

makes me feel better about paying 650 last week for a NIB sgl-10 :rolleyes:

wasn't even looking for it, but when I saw it on the shelf and looked at the price, I knew I had to have it..

hopefully RAa has gotten the picture has a shit pile of these ordered, to keep up with demand and flood the market before bho gets any crazy ideas and the prices keep shoting up.

how I long for the days of 250 shipped.. wish I had a crate

good luck

http://www.centerfiresystems.com/contact-us.aspx I just had my name added to the list there. They said it would be about a month. I ordered the 7.62x39 with the 16'' barrel. They would not give me a price, but I believe it will be around 330.00? Alot of If's ands and buts !!! I'll keep ya'll posted. :rolleyes::rolleyes: chas9000s Edited by chas9000s