You must have the same grapevine that Johnny Dangerously had in prison... :up:

I wouldnt hold your breath... Just rumor and speculation...

Thats been wished for for years... never once have I heard anything factual to let me even remotely think there would be one.

:smoke:

You must have the same grapevine that Johnny Dangerously had in prison... :up:

I wouldnt hold your breath... Just rumor and speculation...

Thats been wished for for years... never once have I heard anything factual to let me even remotely think there would be one.

Actually I caught word of it on another board. Just goes to show that the rumor mill is always running. Too bad Izhmash can`t see the market for it.

The .308 crossed my mind but I`ve been narrowing down my calibers because of ammo cost. With the price of milsurp 7.62x54 it`s hard to beat. I`ve got an m39 & a 91-30 which are great, just thought a Saiga would be a great platform to have as well. I may still consider a psl, just have to check it out in person as the quality on those can vary quite a bit.

No, RAAC is NOT going to be bringing in the x54R saiga.

So you *ARE* saying there *IS* one?!?!?!?

Hmm... I didnt know they made one!

Well, thats awesome!!!

Its just too bad that RAAC REFUSES to import them! :(

Now I have to call Surly... and have him call up RAAC and guilt them into changing their minds!!! :up:

:smoke:

I am not exactly sure if there IS one, or if there were motions to MAKE them, but I can say for certain, that a x54R Saiga is NOT incoming....at least not yet, that is.

A x54 would be nice. Never even crossed my mind. I was at the Orlando Shot show in Orlando this weekend and RAAC was there. If I had of thought of it, I would have asked.

I am not exactly sure if there IS one, or if there were motions to MAKE them, but I can say for certain, that a x54R Saiga is NOT incoming....at least not yet, that is.

A x54 would be nice. Never even crossed my mind. I was at the Orlando Shot show in Orlando this weekend and RAAC was there. If I had of thought of it, I would have asked.

I did.

I was very glad to see people I do business with, and my friends this weekend. Sorry I missed some of you.

At first I thought one of these would be cool, but then I decided that the .308 is much more practical. The cheap supply of x54 will dry up shortly, I imagine, especially if legislation involving importation of guns/ammo is put into place. The .308 will be available for a lot longer, IMO.