So today I confronted some Nazi Bigots . . . then the police came

Haha Bean, I sure do get out my fair share of racist jokes, and the fair share of 10 other people. Good thing most everybody knows they're BS. And if they get offended, they haven't enough pride in where they come from.

Edited by Twinsen
"All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is that good men do nothing." - Edmund Burke, father of modern Conservatism.

That ideology prety much sums up why I reacted the way I did.

If you have an agenda, REACTING to anything is the last thing you want to do. You want to have a very good plan, with lots of fluidity to it, and you want people to react TO YOU. That gives you control. Picking fights with people on the street will not do any of us any good.

If you really think you want to make a difference, you have some reading and lots of learning to do.

http://www.amazon.com/Strategies-War-Joost...2752&sr=8-1

http://www.amazon.com/48-Laws-Power-Robert...pd_bxgy_b_img_b

hate people for their actions, not what they look like, smell like, or think like.

Bullshit. I don't feel bad at all for hating smelly people. Perhaps you haven't met someone who smells bad enough. :haha:

+1

Yep they're some really stinky people out there.

Jangles' post='307036' date='Jan 18 2009, 06:17 PM']It's been my experience that haters are usually jealous of what they hate. Why do you people hate White Pride and the Caucasian race? ? Grow some balls and support it. It's the greatest race in history yet you would bastardize it thru stupidity. Thanks for the link to Gunsmoke.

Edited by Jangles

So, some other jackhole gets their panties in a twist cuz they read "Turner Diaries"......

Don't take no crap Z.... People got a right to be stupid... thank God you have a right to oppose stupidity...

Them jokers need to hang up their boots...

Her is what the "Fuhrer" did for firearm freedom...

Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 (Translated to English)

• Classified guns for "sporting purposes".
  • All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
  • Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
  • Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
  • The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
  • Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.

sounds like a democrat to me.....

Nazi Weapons Act of 1938 (Translated to English)

• Classified guns for "sporting purposes".
  • All citizens who wished to purchase firearms had to register with the Nazi officials and have a background check.
  • Presumed German citizens were hostile and thereby exempted Nazis from the gun control law.
  • Gave Nazis unrestricted power to decide what kinds of firearms could, or could not be owned by private persons.
  • The types of ammunition that were legal were subject to control by bureaucrats.
  • Juveniles under 18 years could not buy firearms and ammunition.

If people reading these forums read nothing else, THIS is a must read and remember.

Jangles' post='307036' date='Jan 18 2009, 06:17 PM']It's been my experience that haters are usually jealous of what they hate. Why do you people hate White Pride and the Caucasian race? ? Grow some balls and support it. It's the greatest race in history yet you would bastardize it thru stupidity. Thanks for the link to Gunsmoke.

There were/are many great people who happened to be white, no doubt. However, to claim that it should be a point of pride for the average Joe is a joke. For this to be true, any wrong done by a person of your race also reflects on you. This is simply not the case. The greatest race? Who is to say? Why does it matter and why try to prove it? It seems to me that the main objective is to create an "us vs them" situation. Who is talking about bastardizing the white race? What does that even mean? As far as the Gunsmoke thing goes, I'll keep my nose out of that one. They have their own forum on this board, if you've missed it.

hate people for their actions, not what they look like, smell like, or think like.

Bullshit. I don't feel bad at all for hating smelly people. Perhaps you haven't met someone who smells bad enough. :haha:

+1

Yep they're some really stinky people out there.

+2.

Why do some people let themselves just rot in foul stench???? I work with some grungy ass dudes. It's disgusting.

:horror:

Jangles, you serious? To say any one race is "greater" than another is naive and ignorant. You do understand that the white "race" in America is only a few hundred years old, and it's really a bastard race composed of different types of Europeans, etc? What was your contribution that makes white people so great? What have you done that another black, latino, or asian hasn't done better?

And Janus, I really don't think you need an elaborate planned course of action in order to stand up for what's right. Before pulling over, I told myself, "Don't cuss at them, and don't get violent or aggressive." That's good enough planning if you ask me. Do you go home and sketch out a plan whenever you encounter something you disagree with? Or you just have the balls and brains to take a stand on the spot?

Having said that, I'm not saying that my course of action was the wisest way to approach it. But there wasn't anything wong with it either.

Edited by zakmatthews
Wasn't anything wrong with it. Good for taking a stand against those Nazi's out helping the community by picking up trash along the highway, sounds like they are getting out of hand.

Preaching hatred can not be justified by picking up trash.

They did it as symbolism: Cleaning up the trash in the community = Cleaning up or 'purifying' the community of everyone who isn't white.

Good on ya, zak. Though I might have had to go to the nearest fast food joint and go dumpster-diving for their juiciest bag of trash to add a little something-something special to their work... It'd be worth the ticket for littering.

A diaper service would be better than fast food, but harder to find on the spur of the moment.

Good on ya, Zak. Maybe they should put a little sign up on their section of highway. "The only trash you'll see on this highway is WHITE TRASH!" :)

And yes, I'm white. Come to think of it, I'm even Aryan, since my ancestry as far as anyone has been able to trace (8 generations on both sides) goes back to Prussia. That doesn't make be better than anyone else... just paler. :)

Humm, sorry that you got charged for your stunt, but exactly what were these folks doing that inspired you to stop and give them a piece of your mind? The fact that they feel differently then you? Do you pull over and start a similar exchange with Blacks, Asians, or Latinos that exhibit an anti-white stance, or is that protected free speech in your mind?

My favorite definition of the Freedom of Speech is that is the right of others to say things that you just don't like. It is not all about you.

Edited by Azrial
And Janus, I really don't think you need an elaborate planned course of action in order to stand up for what's right.

No, you're right about that. You can stand up for whatever you want however you want. If you want results though, prudence and strategic thinking is required. To quote RG, strategy is the art of getting results. The only result you can achieve by what you did was pissing off the KKK, the cops, and giving yourself the warm fuzzies for asserting your ethics. There was no real social change effected by what you did. Imagine if in the 40's all we did was yell at the Nazis and call them names.

But hell, if all you want to do is feel morally superior to racist people than go ahead and keep doing what you're doing. :haha:

You can stand up for whatever you want however you want. If you want results though, prudence and strategic thinking is required. To quote RG, strategy is the art of getting results. The only result you can achieve by what you did was pissing off the KKK, the cops, and giving yourself the warm fuzzies for asserting your ethics. There was no real social change effected by what you did. Imagine if in the 40's all we did was yell at the Nazis and call them names.

Well said Janus. I'd have to agree with you. Minus the warm fuzzies part; there were none of those to be felt.

Jangles, you serious? To say any one race is "greater" than another is naive and ignorant. You do understand that the white "race" in America is only a few hundred years old, and it's really a bastard race composed of different types of Europeans, etc? What was your contribution that makes white people so great? What have you done that another black, latino, or asian hasn't done better?

And Janus, I really don't think you need an elaborate planned course of action in order to stand up for what's right. Before pulling over, I told myself, "Don't cuss at them, and don't get violent or aggressive." That's good enough planning if you ask me. Do you go home and sketch out a plan whenever you encounter something you disagree with? Or you just have the balls and brains to take a stand on the spot?

Having said that, I'm not saying that my course of action was the wisest way to approach it. But there wasn't anything wong with it either.

I just reread your big confrontation. What 30 seconds just to be rescued by the police? You should be glad they got to you before somebody spanked yo azz!!

Also I checked some Klan sites and saw NO mention of you. Please enlighten. I am PROUD to be WHITE!

Edited by Jangles
I don't think they need to be told to go home or told anything at all because that just gives them the attention they crave. I'm convinced that a good many of those people are just basically losers in life that have nothing or nobody else to belong to. They are insignificant and meaningless in every way and this is how they get people to pay attention to them.

As for being proud of my white heritage I think I have to say no, not really. Nor am I ashamed of it. Its an insignificant factor. There is nothing inherent in ones skin color that should elicit pride unless you can point to a particular good deed that was done in the name of whiteness. And we all know that on that level it is just the opposite. I am pround of my ancestors who happened to be white, but not because they were white. And today I'm neither proud nor ashamed to be white. Its just who I am. I am proud of the good things I've done and I'm ashamed of the bad.

+1

Good on ya, zak. Though I might have had to go to the nearest fast food joint and go dumpster-diving for their juiciest bag of trash to add a little something-something special to their work... It'd be worth the ticket for littering.

A diaper service would be better than fast food, but harder to find on the spur of the moment.

I can send you my year old's soiled huggies if you like. Some of them are bad enough to knock a buzzard off a shit wagon.

Edited by Threecard

While I share your dislike of Nazis and bigots, I think that pulling over to verbally confront them was a waste of time as well as a poor tactical move on your part. The bottom line is that they are a bunch of idiots and nothing you say to people like them is going to change their beliefs. Confronting them accomplishes nothing and risks getting you caught in a violent encounter. There is a time and a place to make a stand, and that wasnt it. It is pointless to get mad at stupid people, because long after you have finally worked thru and resolved your anger, they will still be stupid.

While I share your dislike of Nazis and bigots, I think that pulling over to verbally confront them was a waste of time as well as a poor tactical move on your part. The bottom line is that they are a bunch of idiots and nothing you say to people like them is going to change their beliefs. Confronting them accomplishes nothing and risks getting you caught in a violent encounter. There is a time and a place to make a stand, and that wasnt it. It is pointless to get mad at stupid people, because long after you have finally worked thru and resolved your anger, they will still be stupid.

+1! If there were a single functional brain cell between the bunch of them , maybe you could reason with them - - BUT - - There a'int.

I confronted a bunch of Obama ass kissing liberals today in a e-mail I was sent about how babies supposedly know who's the better President with a bunch of pictures in it showing infants smiling at being handled by Obama and one picture showing a baby crying after being picked up by George Bush. I asked the group who sent it to me (who obviously adore Obama) who would most likely abort them out of the two, and I'm up to seven super vulgar return e-mail's (one suggesting I should have been the one aborted) since then. :blink:

I guess it just proves morons come in all shapes and sizes (and political beliefs). :rolleyes:

I confronted a bunch of Obama ass kissing liberals today in a e-mail I was sent about how babies supposedly know who's the better President with a bunch of pictures in it showing infants smiling at being handled by Obama and one picture showing a baby crying after being picked up by George Bush. I asked the group who sent it to me (who obviously adore Obama) who would most likely abort them out of the two, and I'm up to seven super vulgar return e-mail's (one suggesting I should have been the one aborted) since then. :blink:

I guess it just proves morons come in all shapes and sizes (and political beliefs). :rolleyes:

Man you are wasting your time trying to have a intelligent, civil discussion with those cheese d**cks. You know this also makes you a racist and intolerant, blah, blah, blah.

While I share your dislike of Nazis and bigots, I think that pulling over to verbally confront them was a waste of time as well as a poor tactical move on your part.

That was my thought as well.

I'd probably leave them be. I wouldn't choose to confront a gang of Black Panthers either. Not just to tell them what I thought of them.