just joined the club

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello. I just ordered my Saiga shotgun today and look forward to having it soon. I just registered last night to the forum. I'm north of Indianapolis so looking to connect with different members in the area for info and help on modifications along with this site.

-Matt

Hi All,

Just wanted to say hello. I just ordered my Saiga shotgun today and look forward to having it soon. I just registered last night to the forum. I'm north of Indianapolis so looking to connect with different members in the area for info and help on modifications along with this site.

-Matt

Matt,

Welcome to the forum! I know you'll find this forum very helpful as we all have. Hope you connect with others in your area. When your ready for a rifle read up on the Saiga 7.62x39 or the 223. They are both fine firearms........Take care and welcome, Ed

Glad to have you aboard, Matt! Lots of great info to be learned here, and plenty of good people to get it from. :up:

I just joined the forum today. Never heard of Saiga until Friday. I was surfing the web thinking about getting a 12 ga. pump for home defense and ran across an article on the Saiga 410. Did a searcha and found the Saiga-12 and had to have one. I went by a local gun store on the way home from work. They had one but it was the 26" barrel. I called another gun store but they were sold out since before Christmas. They had a shipment coming in but were all alocated. Then I found a gun show about 90 miles away yesterday and took drive. There I found 3 dealers at the show with Saiga-12's. One had the Saiga-12 already converted to AK-12 status with pistol grip, collapsing stock, and forearm, which is what I wanted to do anyway...so 24 hours after leaning about a Saiga-12, I owned one.

I look forward to learning more about them here.

hey there

i picked up my new S12 last thursday, on sat the 17th of jan we busted 160 clays and used all 250 rounds i bought,

this shotty is WICKED fun, should seen my face lit up after 5 shots in 5 pulls and im empty, next mag.

i love it, i hope it proves to be as reliable as the forums lead me to belive.

i paid $575NZ so i think i got it cheap compared to what you guys pay in the states...

cheers to meny more post's..

[i paid $575NZ so i think i got it cheap compared to what you guys pay in the states...

cheers to meny more post's..

I started out looking for a $250.00 Mossberg so I could keep it easily accessable and not worry about if it got stolen or dirty. Now I will have to buy a gun safe to keep my Saiga-12 and still buy a cheap gun to keep out. Oh well, still a better investment than the stock market :rolleyes:

Welcome folks!

Saigas serve well any purpose they're designed for from skeet, trap, turkey, duck, deer, heck even BIG game!

Not to mention home defence.

Aint it the coolest shotgun on the planet? :)

Good to see you here! This is the number 1 site for Saiga knowledge on the Internet. Most everything that you will find on other sites, originated here months ago.