NEW IMPORTED FOUND!!!!!!!!!

I called the number in this post here http://forum.saiga-12.com/index.php?showtopic=3445&hl= and they confirmed that they will be importing Saigas hopefully in mid march. They are setting up their warehouse and web site now. I asked them about High caps as well and they said its a good possiblilty they are going to try and get them in the future as well :super::lolol::super::lolol: Oh happy days for all us Saiga freaks

Thanks Smiley guy and Crazy J Saw Smileys first sorry crazy

LOL Got so excited to post I just noticed that the title shoud be IMPORTER not imported

Edited by stokstad
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hooray! Maybe now all the bellyaching can end. :cryss: It was only a matter of time.

That will be cool if they will bring in some new mags. I sure hope they learned something about customer service and relations from those A$$holes at EAA. Nice work digging up that info Smiley. :super:

Hey, if anybody wants one of those super rare EAA models.... I'll sell you my collectors addition for $500. The additional 30 round mags are $157 a piece.

But seriously, I really hope they jump on this with 100% support and determination to supply and satisfy the customers. As we all know, the Russian plant has been turning out all kinds of models of the Saiga. I hope to see them inport alot more of the varieties (I just gotta have a 30.06 AK!) They could also inport "parts kits" to properly upgrade our inported rifles and still use enough US made parts to stay legal. I hope most of all to see the shelf price stay the same because thats why most of us ended up here in the first place.

You all realize that Gunbroker and Auctionarms have s&!tl*@ds of saigas ALL THE TIME!!!! I bought 5 there LAST WEEK!!!!!

The importer will be GREAT for mags and shotgun choke tubes and stuff like that.... but as far as the guns go.... NO NEED TO WAIT... buy them NOW.... STILL CHEAP...

.410's and 20 gauges for $199.00

12 gauges for $225.00 and up...

.308's STARTING at $289.00

.223's starting at $249.00

If you can find the good auction, MOST have buy it now...

Just a thought, though....

:smoke:

:super:

It's about damn time!

Let's hope these folks get a reliable supply line set up.

On another note, I've been offline for quite a while. Good to see this site getting the traffic it deserves.

MAKC, I TOLD YA . . . . . .

HAVE PATIENCE, THEY'LL COME! ;)

hate to shed a dark cloud of doom over this bright shiny thread.

lets hope that international gun control shit this summer doesn't affect the saigas or any other imported arms.

this summer is when the u.n. is supposed to inflict us with their bullshit.

and with that alberto gonzales nut taking over it's not looking too good.

i've heard he stated that he WILL reinstate another AWB.

lets just enjoy this little calm before the storm b/c the shit is fixin to make contact with the fan.

and the fan is turning at a very high rpm! :eek:

hate to shed a dark cloud of doom over this bright shiny thread.

lets hope that international gun control shit this summer doesn't affect the saigas or any other imported arms.

this summer is when the u.n. is supposed to inflict us with their bullshit.

and with that alberto gonzales nut taking over it's not looking too good.

i've heard he stated that he WILL reinstate another AWB.

lets just enjoy this little calm before the storm b/c the shit is fixin to make contact with the fan.

and the fan is turning at a very high rpm! :eek:

Whoa, what? I didn't hear about that.

Whatever.

The reason I have to even pay attention to my parts count is because of a Republican.

They are all the same on many levels. F@#kin politicians, rich bastards.

It's us(the average people) VS them (the rich). They play their party line sh$t and keep us fighting with each other over the party line shit. Thats how they keep us faithfull. They're great at it and they continue to rule us and we even vote them into office.

Enough with the rant, I'm having a shitty day.

It's an up and down thing $$$ not a rep, dem, lib, etc... thing.

Divide and rule.