I am sure I didnt hear someone speaking to me, but just in case someone was, I will clarify

I said in TOPIC TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS. There may also be some applications where it is unwarranted in public posts, and the OTHER sections are a large majority of the shit that comes up on google and to guest users as garbage, and should be removed from the entire internet's eye, just like I did with the trash can.

I would bring up several other points of interest that might be considered as well by the staff and ownership of this site, but this isnt the time or place for that. besides that, I have no say in the matter as it is, but am confident that what I am saying is not only correct, but as a paying vendor on this site, warranted.

stop talking to me cobra.

side note - when approaching big companies to come aboard here, I was specifically referred to a set of threads about a product that was shunned here, and its graphical nature of how it was handled and spoken about, and was told that they would all come on board once things like that stopped. They all know who they are, if they are reading this, and I thank them for all of the advice I was given, when I had noone to turn to.

BVAMP,

The only suggestion I made was to eliminate the verbal garbage from Titles and Descriptions. That way, as a member, I don't have to poke through the "f' the hamburger," "f' the UPS," and "f'" everything else that doesn't please folks out there. Why not something like, "I HATE THESE BURGERS" and let everyone who wants to dig into the topic?

I am sure I didnt hear someone speaking to me, but just in case someone was, I will clarify

I said in TOPIC TITLES AND DESCRIPTIONS. There may also be some applications where it is unwarranted in public posts, and the OTHER sections are a large majority of the shit that comes up on google and to guest users as garbage, and should be removed from the entire internet's eye, just like I did with the trash can.

I would bring up several other points of interest that might be considered as well by the staff and ownership of this site, but this isnt the time or place for that. besides that, I have no say in the matter as it is, but am confident that what I am saying is not only correct, but as a paying vendor on this site, warranted.

stop talking to me cobra.

side note - when approaching big companies to come aboard here, I was specifically referred to a set of threads about a product that was shunned here, and its graphical nature of how it was handled and spoken about, and was told that they would all come on board once things like that stopped. They all know who they are, if they are reading this, and I thank them for all of the advice I was given, when I had noone to turn to.

BVAMP,

The only suggestion I made was to eliminate the verbal garbage from Titles and Descriptions. That way, as a member, I don't have to poke through the "f' the hamburger," "f' the UPS," and "f'" everything else that doesn't please folks out there. Why not something like, "I HATE THESE BURGERS" and let everyone who wants to dig into the topic?

Wow! It seems like someone :rolleyes: (who has a buisness membership) has a LOT of emotional, personal, professional and interpersonal baggage here that might be running off, draggin away or otherwise repelling a lot of potential (read beneficial) business from this forum... :rolleyes:

Here we go again.

I see another Nancy Grace-BVAMP interview coming on...

Macbeau sends...

not at all, Macbeau.

I just dont want to see my and all of the rest of everyones' investment in time and effort, when good, go to waste.....Makc did good - this is a GEM on the internet -

I guess I am adding to it, even watching this thread; good day, guys.