AWESOME Saiga 12 Muzzle Break/Breacher/comp

yeah cameron, you got me, good burn. NOW LET'S SEE IT WORK!

Heres the vid again. And remember, both these guys have about 50 pounds on me. I'm the one with the yellow earmuffs.

(Please don't contact me about purchasing the brake in discussion, it may be considered a violation of TOS.)

Edited by Rich

Heres the vid again. And remember, both these guys have about 50 pounds on me. I'm the one with the yellow earmuffs.

(Please don't contact me about purchasing the brake in discussion, it may be considered a violation of TOS.)

Don't worry my friend your going be seeing a lot of them working, considering I already sold out my pre-production run of them, people know a good thing when they see it. Don't get all shitty, if you have something to bring to the market, bring it, but do it the right way, if this thing is all that, you'll make some coin and a name for yourself. I just humored myself when I first saw this thread, I don't know you and this is not personal to me.

Wow, thats an impressive video. I'm sure a lot of members here would be interested. I would myself, but you have impressed me more with your attitude. My god man, you've been a member here over 5 years. Your member #401! and during that time you have only made 30 posts. You have not read the FAQ section with the ad posting rules. We are on a forum supported by contributions, the forum requests a contribution before selling anything. Your going to get an attitude but are not willing to contribute $5.00? Come on man, do it right or take a hike!

Sounds like he is being a good sport. Lighten up guys. He took the hit and has been good about it.

That brake looks MEAN Cameron. I want one.

They are mean, mean as hell, made from 4140 Chromemoly rough as rock, when you get one of these babies in your hand you know your getting something worth while. If your interested in buying one, order here: http://www.chaosus.com/products.html Thanks

In the video, what's the one belching out the flame at the end? THe one you're selling? I've never seen that much fire in one spot except that one time in Tijuana...and my ass STILL twitches when I see a burrito.