Interesting...all it would take is move the FCG, add a PG, and a new buttstock for an easy 103 conversion. I'd like to know more also...

That is for the SGL-10

The SGL-20 is all converted for you to begin with :super:

Your link don't work. Arsenal's site does not mention anything about it. Even their news page has not been updated in 3 months. I gotta ask two questions, Wher'd you hear about this, and would you share some of that stuff you been smokin? :rolleyes::blues::wub:

HillBilly: Must be user error. The SGL-20 is listed prominently on their front page as well as in the link I provided. Here it is again if your having problems: http://www.arsenalinc.com/sgl20.htm

P.S. What Im smoking is none of your business! :smoke:

• Like 1

HEHEHE, Probably was bigsal, but I swear I gotta page not found when I C&P that link earlier. OH well, not trying to get into your business, just teasing.

That's an impressive looking piece. I wish a local dealer would pick these up. I'd love to look at one up close.

• 1 month later...
Bumping this up, anybody know if these take standard AK mags? Ones i've seen for sale have bulgarian mags with them. Would like to know for sure if they require a bullet guide or not, thinkin about pickin one up

bought one awhile back, bullet guide already installed, will take any 7.62 ak mag.

bought one awhile back, bullet guide already installed, will take any 7.62 ak mag.

Thanks for the reply, I think I'll be grabbing one in the next few days. Local Ace Hardware had one in stock but I was too late, looks like I'll be jumpin out on GB, deals aren't horrible on the sgl20 out there right now though.

...actually just pulled the trigger on one for 899 :)

Edited by duece212
The SGL 20 that dont come with muzzlebreak will a Russian made AK 74 muzzle break fit?

I believe they are Threaded 24x1. Some have the arsenal brake and some don't. Its not a big deal you can pick them up at K-Var for cheap-ish.... :smoke:

• Like 1

Will this brake from K Var work AK-141B COMPENSATOR Bulgarian AK-74 ~ with 24mmx1.5 Threads $52.49 ?

The SGL 20 that dont come with muzzlebreak will a Russian made AK 74 muzzle break fit?

I believe they are Threaded 24x1. Some have the arsenal brake and some don't. Its not a big deal you can pick them up at K-Var for cheap-ish.... :smoke:

What model Arsenal brakes are specifically factory installed on some SGL 20???

oh right I didnt click on the item itself. Are Russian made AK 74 type breaks/AK 103 brakes for 7.62*39 caliber available for sale anywhere?

looks like you need the 140 not the 141. 141 says: "For use with 5.45x39.5 and 5.56x45 calibers. Do not use on 7.62x39."
Edited by Russian Spetznaz SVD