Make dat fore watamelons ands a raglar fryd chikin pluz a bottel of boonz farm.

Thanx for the translation. I forgot that is how were sposed to talk now :haha: . I need to brush up me ebonix skills

Edited by Bilo

Alright, I know we're having fun with stereotypes but let's give the guy a chance. Maybe he won't fuck up. At least give him until that first anti-constitutional law he ratifies, then berate him.

~Not an Obama Supporter.

~SN

Alright, I know we're having fun with stereotypes but let's give the guy a chance. Maybe he won't fuck up. At least give him until that first anti-constitutional law he ratifies, then berate him.

~Not an Obama Supporter.

~SN

And how long before this happens?

You know you mother fuckers are starting to piss me off. If your a veteran and agreeing with this shit you need to reevaluate yourself and remember who your Commander in Chief is. I didn't vote for him either but that's the way shit is so fucking deal with it or get the fuck out of my country. Yeah my country, because I remember clearly who I am and what I fought and bled for, this Great Nation. This whole shit about putting Obamas face on a food stamp is real stupid, and not once when hearing the presidential debates did I hear him speak with ebonix. As a matter of fact some of these comments sound a little racist. Is this acceptable hear on this forum especially when there are supposedly so many veterans and active duty members here? Let me ask the active duty members here if that shit is acceptable to your new Commander in Chief? You fucks need to shut your fucking fuck holes and just let it be otherwise get the fuck out if you don't like it, that's a freedom you have here.

There are alot of people on this site that dont like him and bash him all the time. Im not the one who made that I just found it so sorry if I offended anyone. Mods please delete this thread so it does not offend anyone else.

Edited by Bilo

"White 3 Golf" is right, it is racist to attack him for the color of his skin. He should remember though that Obama has been, and will continue to be, targeted for criticism here because his views differ drastically from ours when it comes to guns, since we are all here on a gun forum I'll assume we all share similar beliefs about our right. If you guys are gonna duke it out then yeah, it should be taken to the Fight Club.

Personally I can't stand the whole Obama craze and his political views, like gun control (which is a sure thing IMO) and the likelyhood of military cut backs, redistribution of wealth (WTF?), gay rights, minority rights, etc, has actually made me physically ill. Yes, I dislike him that much, but you're right, he's still the boss and if he follows through on his promise I may get to see Afghanistan in the next few years. But its not like I would have had a choice under any other president, so don't expect me to defend him just cause he's in the chain. You talk about freedom, well guys here have the freedom to make fun of him and you have the freedom to ignore it or defend him, or call them out on being racist. IMO its all a waste of bandwidth...but I couldn't miss an opportunity to point out how much I dislike Obama. :rolleyes:

Saiga Noobie, Are you serious? Seen the new White House website? That newly elected dick has already posted part of his agenda:

"Address Gun Violence in Cities: Obama and Biden would repeal the Tiahrt Amendment, which restricts the ability of local law enforcement to access important gun trace information, and give police officers across the nation the tools they need to solve gun crimes and fight the illegal arms trade. Obama and Biden also favor commonsense measures that respect the Second Amendment rights of gun owners, while keeping guns away from children and from criminals. They support closing the gun show loophole and making guns in this country childproof. They also support making the expired federal Assault Weapons Ban permanent."

Guys, love him or hate him, we are stuck with him for at least the next 4 years. Lets hope for the best and get ready for the worst. I watched the tv today, and got a feeling of resignation when I realized that I cant do anything about it, voted and lost so like Golf said, he is the boss now lets hope he gets a dose of reality and it makes him see how the world really is.

Just my .02 cents

....not once when hearing the presidential debates did I hear him speak with ebonix....

You never noticed that he started using slang and changed his mannerisms when he was addressing a majority black crowd?

I sure did, kinda pissed me off. Maybe not ebonics, but enough to make me think he's an asshole, amongst other reasons.

....not once when hearing the presidential debates did I hear him speak with ebonix....

You never noticed that he started using slang and changed his mannerisms when he was addressing a majority black crowd?

I sure did, kinda pissed me off. Maybe not ebonics, but enough to make me think he's an asshole, amongst other reasons.

I noticed it on several occasions.

Hey Bilo cool beans for the apology and the fact that you manned up that your first post was wrong. Guys I know you don't like this man and what he stands for, but like I said there's alot of shit I don't like but have to put up with, so bash the man when he starts fucking up but give him a chance first. Maybe and a BIG MAYBE he does right and we all eat humble pie later on but racist attacks are just uncalled for. Waltham thanks for your .02 cents they mean alot to me. So I guess in closing lets buckle down for the next 4 years, and I'm not here to make enemies either, but lets use our lumps 3 feet above are asses when we post shit like this.

My point exactly - all of the "big dogs" in the three ring circus as I like to call it are the ultimate best liars in existance and know just the right amount of truth to carefully season the lies with to make it so that no-one on either side can tell what is a lie and what isn't.

My point exactly - all of the "big dogs" in the three ring circus as I like to call it are the ultimate best liars in existance and know just the right amount of truth to carefully season the lies with to make it so that no-one on either side can tell what is a lie and what isn't.

"The truth is so precious that it must be surrounded at all times by a bodyguard of lies."

It would be a lot cooler if I wasn't paraphrasing and I knew who said that. Machiavelli maybe.

I don't care what someone's agenda is. IF it was your agenda to go fuck a sheep, but you never did, does that still make you a sheep fucker?

I say we withhold judgment until the day comes that he actually fucks a sheep.

Can we be BETTER than those fucking liberal pussies who bashed Bush for everything? Just because they did it for 8 years doesn't mean we should.