FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

OUTSTANDING!!! FeedBack for AK-tre08...aka/DB (I hope the Member Sig is correctly spelled).. :unsure: ...Made a trade with AK..& he's a absolute pleasure to deal with...Shotgun was more than he stated..Deal went Smooter'n "Greased owl sh#t"......Hope ta deal with em again....& anybody with just half as much integrity..... :super:

Edited by StarLynx

This is a positive report on doing business with vjor. We agreed to a parts trade. vjor quickly sent me two ten round Saiga 7.62 mags in exchange for a new AK handguard retainer and $12 cash. The mags arrived today in great shape. vjor is easy to work with, maintained good communication throughout via email, and delivered quality mags very quickly. I am very satisfied with our deal and would do business with him again without hesitation.

Wolverine

Edited by Wolverine
I am very satisfied with our deal and would do business with him again without hesitation.

Wolverine

Same thing I will say about wolverine, the package came to my door steps

today and I am really please to deal with wolverine, any time any place.

And heres some killer feedback for shotgunman for turning me onto my new Camo S-12. He saw it for a steal in a pawn shop in Birmingham and already had an S- 12 so he was cool enough to share it with the members of this forum. Thanks for the hookup bro! :super:

This ones for vjor who sent me his modified Saiga forearm free of charge! Thanks man! your bottle of Higher Ground Habenero Sauce is on the way bro!! :devil:

Your welcome cobra, hey I hope that sauce does not come in burning and come out

burning! :nuke:

Good Feedback for Vjor

Thanks again for the steel rod, works awesome and is much cheaper than buying the 4 foot length.

No Problemo, happy to see that the 316 SS rod work for you.

if any one need some rod, give a call, you pay for shiping.

I normally update JUST ONE POST on this... and everyone I have dealt with is there...

I will update that as well, but since no one probably reads it anyways... I will link to it, as its buried... LOL

That way those who have been worthy of good comments, can be seen!!!

Thanks to everyone I have dealt with!

And lastly, Thanks to Alex Wakal, for one AMAZING AR-15!!!! Its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Rifle!!!

1/25/05 I BOUGHT a shotgun and mags from NOKNEES... PERFECT AS DESCRIBED!!!

2/05 I SOLD some stocks to TEXIAN... QUICK TO pay... excellent transaction..

2/05 I BOUGHT an AR15 stock adapter from RDSwriter (I believe)... PERFECT!!!!

2/05 I SOLD a stock to "someone else"... if you got one from me... let me know, I will edit this post with your name!!!

2/17/05 BOUGHT from Blackjack ( on the website) AR stock ARFX.. It was here VERY QUICKLY!! amazing!

2/20/05 SOLD grenade launcher for SKS to Whatthedil... INSTANT PAY! no worry there!

2/21/05 SOLD to DODGETURBOINTERCEPTOR one 8 round MAGAZINE.. instant payment.. he is truly a man of honor...

3/01/05 BOUGHT from NY-proletariat 7.62SX39 SAIGA.... EXCELLENT!! hes got a half dozen more for Saigas for sale, too!!! 7.62's and 308's!!!

3/06/05 SOLD to SaigaMan7.62 three grenade launchers, fast paypal pay.

3/07/05 BOUGHT from HKTOME Saiga .308 wood set... PERFECT CONDITION, fast shipping!! AWESOME STUFF!!!

3/11/05 SOLD to MACROPHAGE 2 thumbhole stocks, VERY PROMPT payment!! Thanks again!!!

3/11/05 BOUGHT from SERVO77 some magazines... AWESOME prices, AWESOME MAGS!!!!!

3/01/05 BOUGHT from CHUCKU dragunov Choate stock for AK!! SUPER FAST shipping, GREAT PRICE!!! Came well packed, awesome deal!! Thanks!!!

5/02/05 SOLD to SUICIDE BOPPER Flash Hider for Saiga 12. Quick payment, great communication. Thanks Bopp!

5/22/05 TRADED 2 Saiga shotguns, and some cash with ALEX WAKAL for a BEAUTIFUL DPMS AR-15! One amazing guy, a pleasure to deal with... Other than hes a very busy man with competitions... but when you are one of the top ranked guys on the globe... that is completely understandable!!! Thanks again Alex!!

Edited by IndyArms

Lithium crawfished me for 2 weeks on a saiga mag deal... then just disappeared. He also crawfished another member here, same deal.

Seems the words "I will take it" are meaningless to him... seller's beware

Edited by slag

More good feedback here for Shotgunman. He sent me a US AK stock and an extra 30 round mag for my 7.62 Saiga conversion as well as some killer habenero spice mix from home! Good stuff man! :super:

Edited by Cobra 76 two
More good feedback here for Shotgunman. He sent me a US AK stock and an extra 30 round mag for my 7.62 Saiga conversion as well as some killer habenero spice mix from home! Good stuff man! :super:

thanks good feedback for you too ,mag got here fast and to everybody cobra's hot sauce is the bomb if you like hot get some asap!!!!

My feedback thread:

6/8/05 - SOLD mags to snake. Fast payment and good comms. +1

6/8/05 - SOLD mags to frog66. Prompt payment, no issues. +1

6/13/05 - SOLD mags to SNEAKNICNITRO. He took 10 days to submit payment electronically; communication during that time was intermittent at best. I did finally receive funds, though, and he was apologetic. +/- 0.

Edited by shooter2

Time for some awesome feedback for Bvamp. He sent me three tactical padded gun cases and they just got here today. Did some hot sauce and seed trading + cash. These cases are kick ass man! :super: Got one Camo SVD case for the Camo S-12(it just does fit with the 22"bbl) Has five mag pouches that hold the 5 round mags perfectly and a zippered map pouch that will hold my 8 rounders. Also a black Ace case with 4 mag pouches for the AKS-12, and a black Galati short case with three mag pouches that is perfect for my underfolder! Bvamp you are the man!!

CHUCKU ROCKS!!!!! Easy to deal with and super-fast shipping and item precisely as described. They say an armed society is a polite society but the more I get to know gun people the more I think it's the other way around. It's nice to read this thread and read how honest and forthright all of you are. It's nice to see so many people in one place that obviously share my beliefs as to how people should treat each other. :super:

rick-16 is AAA+++ in my book.

The items were absolutely beautiful.

He replied to my PM's in a timely manner and he shipped the items out at warp speed.

I look forward to doing business with him again. :super::super::super:

Thanks detpat for the cool new evil black gun!! Detpat had good faith in me and sent me this sweet S-12 for a trade yet to come.

Your mags are on their way bro! :super:

Enjoy!

Edited by Cobra 76 two
Thanks detpat for the cool new evil black gun!! Detpat had good faith in me and sent me this sweet S-12 for a trade yet to come.

Your mags are on their way bro! :super:

Enjoy!

glad you like the popper, i also just got the mceldoo popper topper [flash hider] as well, also super. if anybody wants, i have more of the stylish green hats to trade?????

pat

Edited by detpat