FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

Geat feedback for Wolverine! I bought 3 .223 mags from him. Closed the deal on Wed. Went and got a MO on Thurs morn and when I got to the mailbox to put it in I was met by the mailman...He had a box for me with 3 .223 mags inside!! :eek: Awesome man!! Talk about fast!

Thanks Wolverine, nice mags too.

Good feedback for detpat here. He purchased an Ace adaptor from me. The deal was smooth and quick. His money ordered arrived shortly after the agreed sale. I'd do business with him again without hesitation. :super:

Wolverine

Good feedback for Tapco and their return policy. I bought two of their new Saiga Galil handguards with retainers at the introductory price of $55 plus shipping. The bolt on one of the retainers broken when I tightened it down cracking off in the threaded receiving side. I returned it within thirty days of purchase and they replaced it with no questions asked and even credited my account for $1.75 for the return shipping cost incurred.

I appreciate it when a Company stands behind their product. Three cheers for Tapco!! :super::super:

Wolverine

Good feedback for Cobra 76 two. He bought three mags from me and promptly paid as promised. Cobra is a trustworthy guy that I have high confidence in. As a result of the sale we are jointly working on a .223 steel mag project. Cobra is a true Saiga brother. You can buy and sell with him with high confidence. :super::super:

Oh yeah, and he has a mean looking S-12 too!! :super::super:

Positive feedback for Onepoint, bought one of his stocks and forearm. Fast shipping, quality product, nice guy. Would not hesitate to do business with him again. And probably will, as my collection grows. Thanks Onepoint. :super:

Edited by 77hiboy