FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

I normally update JUST ONE POST on this... and everyone I have dealt with is there...

I will update that as well, but since no one probably reads it anyways... I will link to it, as its buried... LOL

That way those who have been worthy of good comments, can be seen!!!

Thanks to everyone I have dealt with!

And lastly, Thanks to Alex Wakal, for one AMAZING AR-15!!!! Its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Rifle!!!

1/25/05 I BOUGHT a shotgun and mags from NOKNEES... PERFECT AS DESCRIBED!!!

2/05 I SOLD some stocks to TEXIAN... QUICK TO pay... excellent transaction..

2/05 I BOUGHT an AR15 stock adapter from RDSwriter (I believe)... PERFECT!!!!

2/05 I SOLD a stock to "someone else"... if you got one from me... let me know, I will edit this post with your name!!!

2/17/05 BOUGHT from Blackjack ( on the website) AR stock ARFX.. It was here VERY QUICKLY!! amazing!

2/20/05 SOLD grenade launcher for SKS to Whatthedil... INSTANT PAY! no worry there!

2/21/05 SOLD to DODGETURBOINTERCEPTOR one 8 round MAGAZINE.. instant payment.. he is truly a man of honor...

3/01/05 BOUGHT from NY-proletariat 7.62SX39 SAIGA.... EXCELLENT!! hes got a half dozen more for Saigas for sale, too!!! 7.62's and 308's!!!

3/06/05 SOLD to SaigaMan7.62 three grenade launchers, fast paypal pay.

3/07/05 BOUGHT from HKTOME Saiga .308 wood set... PERFECT CONDITION, fast shipping!! AWESOME STUFF!!!

3/11/05 SOLD to MACROPHAGE 2 thumbhole stocks, VERY PROMPT payment!! Thanks again!!!

3/11/05 BOUGHT from SERVO77 some magazines... AWESOME prices, AWESOME MAGS!!!!!

3/01/05 BOUGHT from CHUCKU dragunov Choate stock for AK!! SUPER FAST shipping, GREAT PRICE!!! Came well packed, awesome deal!! Thanks!!!

5/02/05 SOLD to SUICIDE BOPPER Flash Hider for Saiga 12. Quick payment, great communication. Thanks Bopp!

5/22/05 TRADED 2 Saiga shotguns, and some cash with ALEX WAKAL for a BEAUTIFUL DPMS AR-15! One amazing guy, a pleasure to deal with...

8/24/05 BOUGHT from RICK-16 Nice saiga forend in wood, with checkering... great price, and it got from oregon to NY in like 2 days!!! AWESOME RICK, THANKS!!!

:smoke:

Awesome feedback here for the "Noob"

The big brown Santa just came to the door with a box full of "Black Gold" (five 8 rdrs and seven 5 rdrs) and my new Kobra Gen. 1 sight. Awesome!! Can't wait to go out and sight it in. I hope the side rails on these Saigas are close enough where I can switch from one to another without much re adjusting.

Noob was good on his word and sent the package second day air as soon as he recieved my payment. Can't wait for the call from my FFL holder saying the guns are in!

Noob is great to deal with and I would not hesitate to trust him again. Great communication the whole way including tracking numbers. He even knocked a hundred bucks off for me for helping him in a crunch! Thanks for the bargain!!

:super:

Another thumbs up for Acca47. He shipped me a .410 paradox on 8/18/05 and it arrived here via USPS on 9/1/05 in perfect condition. Acca's communication was very good from the point of inquiry through notification of shipment. I would not hesitiate to order from him again. Acca is connected in Russia, is professional in his business dealings and has proven himself reliable from every report on this forum that I am aware of.

Three cheers for Acca47. :super::super:

PS....Those SWAT grips Acca47 is offering look pretty cool. I may have to send him an email real soon. :super:

Wolverine

I have had transactions with Battlerifle G3 and he was a true professional and quick to send me the buttstock and fore end for my Hunting Saiga. I am finishing it as you read this. When he can whittle up a MAPLE stock I will be beating a path to his door!

Tantal was both a gentleman and I am enjoying the Kobra sight system.

Accu47 is another great dealer from across the pond. He explained some of the intracies of International trade to me.

Blackjack sent me my buffers really quick

These four worthies i thank for helping me trim out my Saiga for the october hunting season here in Washington state.

-Griz

Positive feedback for TheHomelandSoldier. I bought a Kvar mount from him. He answered my response to his posting quickly and kept me informed from the time of sale through the shipping date at which time he provided the tracking number. It was a good transaction for both us and I wouldn't hesitate to buy or sell with him again. :super:

Downright lousy experience with Lithium. Requested a handguard made to custom specs, raved when it was finished, then ignored all subsequent communications asking him to complete the purchase.

There's a previous bad feedback post as well as another deal he bluffed on that wasn't listed in the feedback forum.

My saga with him is months long, and he had a previous absence that he said was due to his phone being cut off, though he had visited the forum. Likewise, he did shortly after I sent him a friendly reminder of a PM, presumably due to an E-mail notification, but didn't respond.

He knows he's overdue and apparently doesn't care. A previous feedback post said sellers beware. I'll say right up don't deal with him.

I normally update JUST ONE POST on this... and everyone I have dealt with is there...

I will update that as well, but since no one probably reads it anyways... I will link to it, as its buried... LOL

That way those who have been worthy of good comments, can be seen!!!

Thanks to everyone I have dealt with!

And lastly, Thanks to Alex Wakal, for one AMAZING AR-15!!!! Its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Rifle!!!

1/25/05 I BOUGHT a shotgun and mags from NOKNEES... PERFECT AS DESCRIBED!!!

2/05 I SOLD some stocks to TEXIAN... QUICK TO pay... excellent transaction..

2/05 I BOUGHT an AR15 stock adapter from RDSwriter (I believe)... PERFECT!!!!

2/05 I SOLD a stock to "someone else"... if you got one from me... let me know, I will edit this post with your name!!!

2/17/05 BOUGHT from Blackjack ( on the website) AR stock ARFX.. It was here VERY QUICKLY!! amazing!

2/20/05 SOLD grenade launcher for SKS to Whatthedil... INSTANT PAY! no worry there!

2/21/05 SOLD to DODGETURBOINTERCEPTOR one 8 round MAGAZINE.. instant payment.. he is truly a man of honor...

3/01/05 BOUGHT from NY-proletariat 7.62SX39 SAIGA.... EXCELLENT!! hes got a half dozen more for Saigas for sale, too!!! 7.62's and 308's!!!

3/06/05 SOLD to SaigaMan7.62 three grenade launchers, fast paypal pay.

3/07/05 BOUGHT from HKTOME Saiga .308 wood set... PERFECT CONDITION, fast shipping!! AWESOME STUFF!!!

3/11/05 SOLD to MACROPHAGE 2 thumbhole stocks, VERY PROMPT payment!! Thanks again!!!

3/11/05 BOUGHT from SERVO77 some magazines... AWESOME prices, AWESOME MAGS!!!!!

3/01/05 BOUGHT from CHUCKU dragunov Choate stock for AK!! SUPER FAST shipping, GREAT PRICE!!! Came well packed, awesome deal!! Thanks!!!

5/02/05 SOLD to SUICIDE BOPPER Flash Hider for Saiga 12. Quick payment, great communication. Thanks Bopp!

5/22/05 TRADED 2 Saiga shotguns, and some cash with ALEX WAKAL for a BEAUTIFUL DPMS AR-15! One amazing guy, a pleasure to deal with...

8/24/05 BOUGHT from RICK-16 Nice saiga forend in wood, with checkering... great price, and it got from oregon to NY in like 2 days!!! AWESOME RICK, THANKS!!!

9/02/05 BOUGHT from Rick-16 a nice flashhider... again as above.. you CANT go wrong with Rick... top notch products, superfast shipping and as always great prices!!

9/03/05 SOLD to SaigaShooter a couple of thumbhole stocks... VERY Fast payment!! No worries with this gentleman!!

:smoke:

Am new to Saiga 12 Shotgun. Received one as a gift from my son. Could not find a second Mag. Was able to purchase 2 eight round mags thru Acca47(saigamags@toughguy.net) at this forum. They arrived packed new just as promised.

Woud purchase thru him again. He charged what he said and delivered what he promised for that charge.

Chestcutter

Am new to Saiga 12 Shotgun. Received one as a gift from my son. Could not find a second Mag. Was able to purchase 2 eight round mags thru Acca47(saigamags@toughguy.net) at this forum. They arrived packed new just as promised.

Woud purchase thru him again. He charged what he said and delivered what he promised for that charge.

Chestcutter

I'll second that, bought two 8-round (nine round with bolt locked back) mags and pouches from Acca47 in Mother Russia and it went smoother and quicker than many local purchases I've made and the professional communication kept me feeling confident through the entire transaction. Get'em while you can boys! :up:

I've ordered 8 rders from RussMil in the Uk...Has anybody compared prices w/what Acca47 (Sp?) get's for em delivered??If he's cheaper'n RusMil...I may order a few more from em..Maybe a Pardox,too..

Thanks for any info...If Ac's listen'n...please email me a price shipped to Texas,79763...StarLynx@swbell.net

Edited by StarLynx
Splendid feedback for Dehamma!  He is one good fellow, dealt with him before on another board.  Excellent experience in every transaction.  Wonderful guy to deal with and an asset to our RKBA!

+1 for Battlerifle G3. Got the hg, it's beautiful! Shame on whoever ordered it and never payed. We need guys like this!

+1 for Rick16. Bought a couple of mags from him, easy deal. Hope to check out some of his machine work soon (as soon as I recover from the kit/tool buying binge!)

Excellent feedback for Jon Elia He made a straight trade with me for a rifle stock. He shipped it fast and packaged it well.

I was worried when I saw how FedEx had bashed up the box, but Hooray! Jon is an excellent packager!

Item was recieved in PERFECT condition and very quickly, thanks to this great member!

Thanks a bunch Jon, you rock dude!

Edited by pistonring8