FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

:super::super::super: OOPS-sorry I forgot this!! Many Great Kudos to VJOR and Jtoddellis for the prompt payments on the AK74 flash hider and front sight posts respectively. thank you guys and hope you get a lot of use from them. :smoke:

Jtodd- saw your feedback for me, glad it made it to you quick-THANK'S MAN! :super:

:super: Kudos and EXCELLENT feedback to Bravo26- Got the Tapco bits in the mmail today ,and true to his word, he shipped it priority mail w/del confirmation. Thank's a bunch J- The pieces will be going on my MAK90. I guess I WILL need to get a screw from tapco-did not know the the grip was hollow-oh well! It's all good- :super::smoke:
:super::super: BIG THANK'S to Dinzag, got the tapco folder in the mail yesterday, thank's bud, I will post a pic of my MAK90 with the bits from you and Bravo26 on it this week. :smoke:

I just engaged in two excellent transactions with BattleRifleG3 and NoAim. I got a great deal on a Kobra from NoAim and beautiful new furniture for my S-20 BRG3. His Quasi P-Grip is awesome. If I didn't absolutely hate the trigger on my S-308 I would definitely buy one for it as well and not bother to convert it. It is that good. In fact anyone who wants a really comfortable hold on a non-converted Saiga should seriously consider this option. It is like night and day...truly.

:super::super::super: OOPS-sorry I forgot this!! Many Great Kudos to VJOR and Jtoddellis for the prompt payments on the AK74 flash hider and front sight posts respectively. thank you guys and hope you get a lot of use from them. :smoke:

Jtodd- saw your feedback for me, glad it made it to you quick-THANK'S MAN! :super:

A+ to ThousandSon, sorry Bro I just came from KY, the ak74 Front sigth block super,

no problemos dealing with the man at all, I will deal with ThousandSon any time

any place.

Just to let any one know, A+ for cobra, he send me a little box

with diferent hot sauces, from evil death on a bottle to a nice

spicy hot tabasco, they are great with any food.

A big "likewise" on dealing with DaGroaner, excellent guy to deal with at every point. Good communication, courteous, and prompt in doing his part.

Also a great experience dealing with Horny4Saigas, similarly great experience on a similar custom set.

And a great report for LESchwartz, always excellent with communication and timing.

These folks are the kind of great buyers that make it worthwhile for people like me to offer special products for our favorite guns. If I've missed anyone please shoot me an E-mail and I'll give a report.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Excellent feedback for nyclu3! Paid for a S-20 lower retainer & some upper retainers. Excellent communication & good all around deal. Thanks!

I forgot - excellent feedback for polik6887 - bought a mag off me & paid right away.

Thanks! :smoke:

TacticalResponse has been a great communicator! Got my money order and shipped the rifle the same day. All I can say is WOW! The rifle arrived in great shape and will definitely help with the design of my .243 M70.

Thanks a million Jeff!

Edited by rbthntr64

BAD FEEDBACK for AK-treO8

on the 27th of April he committed to buying 3 saiga mags from me with funds to be sent on teh 1st of may. On teh 2nd of may I message him to confirm funds send out and to make sure nonne of hte money orders I have already received are his. He replies that they are not his, that if I have sold the mags to someone else, he's okay with it, adn that he's gonna pass on the deal anyway due to funds shortage.

I have only done a few deals here, but over on ar15.com where I play the most, this would qualify as a -1 and would not be treated lightly.

I have perfect feedback on ar15.com, and a great reputation on all teh other boards.

All we have is our good (screen)name in this world, and as such dealings with AK-treO8 should be avoided.

chapperjoe, this morning you sent me this PM:

"Unless you're name is Gaham and I already got your MO! I've sold a lot of stuff in past few day....

just lemme know. "

I took that to mean you're confused about what you've sold to who, I'm not "GAHAM". I replied that if the 3 mags I discussed purchasing from you are gone then I'm ok with it since that's what I read into that PM and because balancing the accounts over the weekend showed that I couldn't afford to get a MO for you in the mail yesterday and I'm sure as hell not going to send you a personal check potentially made of rubber. When I deal over the net it's MO, cashiers check and sometimes Paypal, no waiting for checks to clear so nobody has to worry about NSF.

Then right in the middle of our PM's I received phone call from a guy that has been straddling the fence on purchasing my Steyr Scout, he commited and is sending me a USPS MO today. Before I can reconcile with you and say that I'm good for the mags now you go off and get your panties in wad.

So, my reponse to your 'BAD FEEDBACK for AK-treO8' is that I have an A+ rating (21 exchanges) on Gbroker and that chapperjoe should relax and wait a day or two before flying off the handle. My fault for not letting you know my situation earlier, I stated on 4/27/06 that I'd be able to send you funds on 5/1/06, my bad for not letting you know my situation sooner, but what's up with you starting this trip at 6am the NEXT day and leaving this post 3 hours after that when we've have a mis communication via PM?!?!?!? Where I come from you sit back,let the dust settle, cut some slack, atttemp to straighten out the issue, before blasting somebody...in other words TAKE CHILL PILL!

You are right about one thing, it's better if we don't deal with each other and as I stated in my last PM..."my financial predicament is over, good luck with yours". -Good day sir.

Edited by AK-treO8

It woudl be better if you posted the two messges around the one you posted which makes it sound like I sold the mags to someone else.

You committed to send out funds on monday. I fail to see how ANYTHING that happens on TUESDAY releases you from that commitment you made on FRIDAY to send out funds on MONDAY. If there was a problem YOU should have contacted ME.

And the reason this is a big deal is that no matter the amount of funds involved, it shows that you promised something and did not come through. I was depending on you so that I could get together my rent money by Wednesday and I think it's ENTIRELY fair and proper to warn others NOT to depend on you.

YOUR MESSAGE #1 WHERE YOU COMMIT TO SENDING OUT FUNDS ON MONDAY

AK-treO8

Apr 27 2006, 08:10 AM

Done. I have to wait until Monday to send you the funds though. Yep, supply and demand works the wrong way sometimes.

My tuesday message was something like 'just checking to see if you had sent funds already. Either way I need your address to get mags out.'

My next message (after I received a blank MO on Tuesday from a man named Graham) was 'unless your name is graham in which case I've already received your money.'

YOUR MESSAGE #2 ON TUESDAY WHEN YOU TELL ME YOU HAVEN'T SENT FUNDS YET

AK-treO8

Mags, Today, 09:59 AM

Not me. If you've sold them I'm ok with it. I relized I need to limit extra spending right now anyway. So, I'll pass on the 3 mags for $110 we had previously agreed on. -Thanks.

That's about how the IM's went. I fail to see your point and need to start blasting me. As I stated, have a nice day...and life....bye.

This is the first time I've posted on this particular thread...too bad it has to be the 'ugly'.

Edited by AK-treO8

A+++ for Mr. Rumore! He made up a couple custom AK-74 style brakes for my 12 & 20. Excellent craftsmanship and quality. :up: I'll pop some pics up when I get them installed.

Thanks again Tony!

:smoke: