FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

ReadyFreddy said he would buy a mag from me, a few days later apologized for the delay but said he would buy, then said he was changing his mind and selling the corresponding rifle. I had marked it SPF to him for some time.

I assumed an "I'll take it" was a commitment only to be changed in extenuating circumstances.

Call it negative, call it neutral, call it normal, that's just the story with a minimal slant.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

Two thumbs up for dinzag as purchaser of a 3" paradox from my now extinct Saiga .410 collection. As always dinzag was great to work with. He was quick with his purchase decision, good with communication and followed through with payment on the terms we agreed upon. I've done business with him before and won't hesitate to do so again when the opportunity arises. dinzag's one of the good guys. :super:

Big positive for DaGroaner. :up: I bought a Tapco side-folder off him and he shipped it out right away. Washington to Michigan in 2 days. I got it exactly 50 hours after I paid him!

He said it was used, but it looks brand new. :smoke:

Thanks buddy!

Big positive for DaGroaner. :up: I bought a Tapco side-folder off him and he shipped it out right away. Washington to Michigan in 2 days. I got it exactly 50 hours after I paid him!

He said it was used, but it looks brand new. :smoke:

Thanks buddy!

Right back at ya brutha! Dinzag is a very quick payer. Thanks again for a perfect transaction.

Extremely positive feedback for NEDPEPPER.He was a complete gentleman during the whole transaction- keeping in touch, dealing patiently with FFL problems on my end and even taking time off from work to meet me for a FTF. I strongly recommend dealing with him if you ever have the opportunity. He is an asset to the Saiga community.

Negative Feedback for Ruseller..........Also known as Andre Koutzenov AKA AndyArts/AK Store.

Lots of promises....Didn't keep em.

BUYER BEWARE

Promised 8-10 weeks. Waited 27 weeks for nothing. He answers e-mails quite well. But didn't seem to know if he sent my items to me, and from what country. Germany, or Russia. When I was told when/where it was sent from. Checking back with him a week later. He said he thought he sent it. But woukd send again.

All in all. He sent 4 items from different locals, and times if his statements are correct. None ever arrived. Couldn't provide tracking from germany even though he did for other buyers.

Once i complained. The responses were of course more abrupt.

When after 6 months of waiting...nothing was produced. He offered to again...send another for me from Germany, or Russia.

I asked for refund. He shorted me on the shipping costs. That wasn't refunded even though items not received. And it took over a week to receive a refund after it was promised via paypal.

He has wonderful looking items listed that offer hope of a great Russian Build. Alot of folks have received small items from him. Mostly stored here in USA. Buy his stuff in USA. But for Russian/Germany items....No guarantees, even though he lists them as guaranteedBUYER BEWARE

I also feel that members of this site, and others, i.e. ARFCOM overlook his descrepancies because of the items offered. Kind of upsetting IMHO..but what the hell..we are adults..you gotta pay to play sometimes...

I will not try again. I can't throw money at him any longer.

If his items do come. I fully intend to pay him. My word is my bond. I wish he were more straightforward in auctions, with his Gun parts that ARE NOT located in Seattle, WA USA.........

Semper Fidelis~Always Faithful

DTI

Good Luck Everyone :super:

Negative Feedback for Ruseller..........Also known as Andre Koutzenov AKA AndyArts/AK Store.

Lots of promises....Didn't keep em.

BUYER BEWARE

Promised 8-10 weeks. Waited 27 weeks for nothing. He answers e-mails quite well. But didn't seem to know if he sent my items to me, and from what country. Germany, or Russia. When I was told when/where it was sent from. Checking back with him a week later. He said he thought he sent it. But woukd send again.

All in all. He sent 4 items from different locals, and times if his statements are correct. None ever arrived. Couldn't provide tracking from germany even though he did for other buyers.

Once i complained. The responses were of course more abrupt.

When after 6 months of waiting...nothing was produced. He offered to again...send another for me from Germany, or Russia.

I asked for refund. He shorted me on the shipping costs. That wasn't refunded even though items not received. And it took over a week to receive a refund after it was promised via paypal.

He has wonderful looking items listed that offer hope of a great Russian Build. Alot of folks have received small items from him. Mostly stored here in USA. Buy his stuff in USA. But for Russian/Germany items....No guarantees, even though he lists them as guaranteedBUYER BEWARE

I also feel that members of this site, and others, i.e. ARFCOM overlook his descrepancies because of the items offered. Kind of upsetting IMHO..but what the hell..we are adults..you gotta pay to play sometimes...

I will not try again. I can't throw money at him any longer.

If his items do come. I fully intend to pay him. My word is my bond. I wish he were more straightforward in auctions, with his Gun parts that ARE NOT located in Seattle, WA USA.........

Semper Fidelis~Always Faithful

DTI

Good Luck Everyone :super:

I second that! 26 weeks and I still don't have my mag bodies. He won't give me a refund and he won't "re-send" the items he claimed he sent but never arrived. Even if he actually shipped them when he claims he did, that was over three months after I paid him.

The bad news - much of the following feedback is somewhat belated.

The good news - all of it is excellent!

The father/son team of Fullchoke and Topmaul were excellent people to serve with a set of custom furniture. Well timed, polite, great with communication, and gracious in their expressions of appreciation.

Griz is always great to deal with, being bright humored, considerate, and just plain fun.

Chapperjoe followed through on a purchase in good order, with good communication and timely payment.

300RUM was great in more ways than I can describe, being professional, helpful, and understanding in the purchase of a prototyped item.

And Tony Rumore does excellent dealings on both ends, a guy I'm proud to deal with.

Have projects in progress for DaGroaner, Horny4Saigas, and WJM, all of whom have been excellent to deal with.

Edited by BattleRifleG3

czthatch sold me a NATO length K-Var buttstock for a killer price! Shipped it out the next day and I had it in my hands in two days! Thanks for a good deal and fast shipping! :smoke:

That's why I like buying from forum members - always straight up deals!

Edited by dinzag

Awesome feedback for Dr. Tritium! He bought a couple BHO's and paid right away.

Thanks man!! If you have any questions about installing them, let me know!

Also, got to give a big thanks to greatmoose for taking my SAS-12 off my hands before I spent any money on it. Straight up & excellent communication throughout! He paid with cash & parts & mags. A few of which are on my AKS-20 & a few more are going on my AKS-410. Thanks again!

Both these guys were a pleasure to deal with and I wouldn't hesitate to do it again!

:smoke:

Edited by dinzag

More good feedback for repeat buyer dinzag. He quickly decided and paid for a pair of used S-12 8 rounders. My experience with dinzag is he is A-1 to do business with. Thanks dinzag and enjoy those mags with your new S-12. :super:

Wolverine

OUTSTANDING FeedBack for "Doc" TRITIUM...Great guy to do biz with...would not hesitate doing any other biz with em....Pays quicker'n Greased owl pookee... :super:

Hope ya Luv'er as much as I have!!...Still have'n Tear attacks about parting with er!!..I'll probably never find another 410 that shoots like that one!!..

Siiigh!!....Thanks again Doc!!

Edited by StarLynx

Seems like I've said it a hundred times, but Wolverine kicks ass!!!!

The man sold me two S-12 - 8 rounders for about what you might pay for one on the open market! I cannot express how glad I am to have them! :super: They look bigger in real life - maybe it's the elusiveness of them, I dunno, but thanks a lot buddy!

I don't know the total bill in parts I've got from him, and I don't want to know! Every time he comes through with more than fair pricing & excellent communication. Thanks for hooking me up! :super:

If you ever get over to this side of the mitten, I got a couple cold ones for ya and some ammo that needs shootin'! :smoke:

Alright I'm done.

Edited by dinzag

I just had a really shitty deal with Cheaper Than Dirt of all people. I bought a rifle scope and an ATN ultra red dot from them about a couple of months ago. I received the scope but no ATN Ultra. The packing slip said it was backordered so I didn't think anything of it. So anyway Time marches on and I decide to contact them to find out what's up. First I checked my CC account to make sure they got the money which they do indeed have. So I get on their customer service internet chat help and they leave me hanging there for over 20 minutes. I type in hello are you still there? Peggy writes back Yes I'm on the phone so I wait another 10 minutes and type in that I'll just call in since phone calls seem to get dealt with first. I call in and they put me on hold for another ten minutes, when they finally get to me they can't figure out why I didn't get my Ultra. Finally they tell me that the satellite warehouse didn't ship it out, as if that was news to me. So I say do you know when it will ship. Back on hold. Finally she gets back on and says they won't be shipping it because they don't backorder that item. I asked her how long they planned on holding onto my money before they were going to let me know this. She says until I called them. Oh fuck that pissed me off. She asks me if I'd like a refund and I say no I'd like the sight. She says she can give me a refund and I can reorder it. I told her to give me the refund and I'd take my business elsewhere. WTF is up with that?

Huge positive for 1liter! I snagged a very sweet deal on a cherry 2001 S-12 with a nice case & cleaning kit. :smoke:

He shipped it out immediately & I had it in my hands within 4 days! Very fast transaction.

Excellent communication throughout - I highly recommend dealing with this guy.

Thanks man! :up: