FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This feedback is for RDSWriter-

He was gracious enough to hold onto the S12C he is selling in the WTS area for a few days for me while I tried to get the cash together. I was unable to come through on the deal but I feel it necessary to leave feed back for him none the less.

I hope we can do a deal sometime in the future..... :super::super::super::super:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

+0.85 for Noah Zark-

Mags arrived, a little more wear than expected, should be a'ite!

guido2 in Houston

MAGS and STOCK are SPF, thanks.

Four (4) five-rd Saiga 12 factory mags in as-new condition. Mags have been loaded and fired for function testing with Win AA loads and worked fine. $35 each plus $5 shipping, or $145 for all four shipped. MAGS and STOCK are SPF, thanks.

One (1) Russian-made PG-style folding buttstock for Saiga rifles and shotguns. Fits all UNCONVERTED Saigas. ATF 922r compliance rules apply, this is an imported part. Attaches with two machine screws provided. $125 shipped. MAGS and STOCK are SPF, thanks.

Terms are USPS MO or personal check if you don't mind a few days' wait for it to clear. No PP available.

For fastest response, use E-mail: noah_zark77@hotmail.com

Thanks,

Noah

This post has been edited by Noah Zark: Oct 22 2007, 09:37 PM

• 2 months later...
FBMG totally sucks. I was among the very first to pre-order .308 mags with them and it appears I will be among the very last to get them... if I ever get them. They treat their customers like crap. I will never buy anything from those MFers again.

I held my tongue but I hafta say that I had a similar experience with those guys. Ordered a five rounder a while back that I needed quickly for a film thing, thinking they had it in stock and could ship immediately, and they claimed to be movie folk. They charged my card immediately but it took a few months to get my mag, even after e-mailing them and PMing here, never got a response. But after I pointed out the illegality of charging my card before producing, or even possessing, any product, my mag showed right up. Still never heard from 'em. I won't be going back. In my line of work word is bond. Mine will be heard.

And +1 for glocklon, straight up man.

I ordered 2 20-round and an 8-round magazine from FBMG on 26DEC07. I received them in 7-8 days! They are very nice and fit well. No complaints here.

• 3 weeks later...

FBMG took a while for the first batch but the second batch came in 4 days and they are nicer than the first batch(both are totally functional).

I was thinking about buying surefires but FBMG is giving me a discount when I buy more than 10 so surefire can kiss m kiss my buttocks!

FBMG B+

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...