FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Well....where to start...

I bought this wood set

post-24335-0-45370700-1328115728.jpg

off of forum member

Hammer

on 10/31/2011

Thread: WTS: Original Russian wooden grip and handguard set for S12.

I paid through paypal

pixel.gif

Transaction Details

pixel.gifpixel.gif

pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifPayment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # removed for privacy reasons)

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Oct 31, 2011 Payment To vxxx vxxxxa Completed ... -$184.14 USD Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Oct 31, 2011 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.

Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $184.14 USD Sent to: vxxx vxxxxa (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email: ----removed for privacy reasons@hotmail.com Amount sent: -$184.14 USD Fee amount: $0.00 USD Net amount: -$184.14 USD Date: Oct 31, 2011 Time: 09:34:20 PDT Status: Completed Subject:

AZG's payment Note:

Thanks again! Funding Type: Instant Transfer

I have yet to receive any package. I am not lying about it. I would have posted all kinds of photos by now if I would have received it. I am not 100% sure Hammer is ripping me off but perhaps maybe got lost in the mail or stuck in customs.

But I just recently made a transaction with a forum member in Russia and his was lost at first. I requested an investigation be started even though I didnt have tracking number, they were still able to use the receipt to track the package. They told me it would be 24 days and I would be notified when it has been delivered. I was told it was delivered a week later and received confirmation that it had about 3 weeks ago.

I have been in periodically checking in with Hammer through emails and he said a month ago that he'd request an investigation be started. It has now been a month later and I have heard nothing back. He has done nothing to update me. Personally If someone didn't receive their package that I sent, I would be all over it, constantly updating the buyer of the situation. I received 1 email asking about it. other than that, nothing. Not terrible, but due to the rarity of the package, I would have taken extra precautions. Being I had to pay for shipping anyway, I would have gladly paid for a more secure form of shipping, one that included tracking anyway.

2 months ago I was starting to get upset about not receiving my package and started a thread to see how others felt/ what they thought SOL newbie:

So I have been trying to be patient.

I wouldnt be supriesed though if he took my $ and sold it to someone else as I had numerous people offer me tripple what I paid for it so I can see how him being in Finland could easily rip me off.

I have requested my $ back as hammer has made no effort to make good on the deal. He has replied back and stated that his search came up empty.

I don't recommend doing business with him. You might or might not get your package and if you dont get it, all you will get is the run around and will NOT get your money back. Gamble if you will.

Ive spoken with another that has bought stuff from him and has had no problems.

But as of right now, I am thoroughly disappointed. I dont think ill ever find another set that nice.

-1 for Hammer

If I receive my package I will update.

Edited by AZG
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well....where to start...

I bought this wood set

post-24335-0-45370700-1328115728.jpg

off of forum member

Hammer

on 10/31/2011

Thread: WTS: Original Russian wooden grip and handguard set for S12.

I paid through paypal

pixel.gif

Transaction Details

pixel.gifpixel.gif

pixel.gifpixel.gifpixel.gifPayment Sent (Unique Transaction ID # removed for privacy reasons)

Original Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Oct 31, 2011 Payment To vxxx vxxxxa Completed ... -$184.14 USD Related Transaction Date Type Status Details Amount Oct 31, 2011 Add Funds from a Bank Account CompletedYour transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete.

Your transfer from your bank account to your PayPal account is complete. Details $184.14 USD Sent to: vxxx vxxxxa (The recipient of this payment is Non-U.S. - Verified) Email: ----removed for privacy reasons@hotmail.com Amount sent: -$184.14 USD Fee amount: $0.00 USD Net amount: -$184.14 USD Date: Oct 31, 2011 Time: 09:34:20 PDT Status: Completed Subject:

AZG's payment Note:

Thanks again! Funding Type: Instant Transfer

I have yet to receive any package. I am not lying about it. I would have posted all kinds of photos by now if I would have received it. I am not 100% sure Hammer is ripping me off but perhaps maybe got lost in the mail or stuck in customs.

But I just recently made a transaction with a forum member in Russia and his was lost at first. I requested an investigation be started even though I didnt have tracking number, they were still able to use the receipt to track the package. They told me it would be 24 days and I would be notified when it has been delivered. I was told it was delivered a week later and received confirmation that it had about 3 weeks ago.

I have been in periodically checking in with Hammer through emails and he said a month ago that he'd request an investigation be started. It has now been a month later and I have heard nothing back. He has done nothing to update me. Personally If someone didn't receive their package that I sent, I would be all over it, constantly updating the buyer of the situation. I received 1 email asking about it. other than that, nothing. Not terrible, but due to the rarity of the package, I would have taken extra precautions. Being I had to pay for shipping anyway, I would have gladly paid for a more secure form of shipping, one that included tracking anyway.

2 months ago I was starting to get upset about not receiving my package and started a thread to see how others felt/ what they thought SOL newbie:

So I have been trying to be patient.

I wouldnt be supriesed though if he took my $ and sold it to someone else as I had numerous people offer me tripple what I paid for it so I can see how him being in Finland could easily rip me off.

I have requested my $ back as hammer has made no effort to make good on the deal. He has replied back and stated that his search came up empty.

I don't recommend doing business with him. You might or might not get your package and if you dont get it, all you will get is the run around and will NOT get your money back. Gamble if you will.

Ive spoken with another that has bought stuff from him and has had no problems.

But as of right now, I am thoroughly disappointed. I dont think ill ever find another set that nice.

If I receive my package I will update.

To update this, because I havent received my wood set I sent Hammer an offer on his flash hider for sale and he cut me a deal on it. I consider this him making good on the deal. It arrived to me today with no problems.

+1 for Hammer

+1 for TapeWorm3

Great deal on some Ruger P series mags I was needing. Communicated fast, shipped fast, and overall excellent transaction. Buy with Confidence. I would recommend doing business with this member. Thanks again for the mags!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

+1 for TigerMoses!!

Traded items and he packed well, shipped quickly and communicated well! The item I got was perfect and as described.

I would highly recommend any business with TigerMoses!

+1 for TacticoolTim

Sold him an item and he paid quickly! Great communication as well.

Thanks again Tim!

• 4 weeks later...

I probably missed giving feedback to some people I owe it to. If you are one, alert me, and I will fix that. I am getting all the names that occur to me, and might duplicate other posts Sorry guys.

+1 for Groovy Mike- Bought some slugs, he sent them. One had a flaw that I noticed, but no biggie.

+1 for cobra762 for a couple of small transactions, and also for being pretty patient about a transaction that never went through (you could say tire kicking.) he even offered to do me some favors after that deal fell through.

+1 to MAA for a couple very prompt transactions and detailed service.

+1 to Jack Travers- He helped me with magwell fitting via phone call. Confirmed my understandings a while back.

+1 to the guy who sold me the magwell and magazines in 2008, I wish I could remember his name.

+1 to the forum E-Store /Makc He very promptly shipped me my first batch of magazines at prices cheaper than others. He also gave me a pretty good resource and substitute for a social life.

+1 to XP 1337 - he bought a saiganov stock from me.

The following people have been very generous to me and gave me cool stuff/ nice conversations (I will keep the details private to avoid setting them up for a bunch of people asking for things):

+1 to

Tapeworm3

Funked Out. made me a couple custom parts on a mill. very cool

Twitch 0415- gave me some parts to mod. They came out great

MSRDiver. lots of reloading advice, and undisclosed generosity

This guy kinda ripped me off in a trade:

one of the items was a G2 trigger set. What he gave me was the trigger and hammer to a g1 set, and some unidentified foreign disconnector that could not possibly work with the set. The circumstances make it highly doubtful that this could have been an honest mistake. (I could see mistaking a G1 for a G2, but you would have to know if you installed one trigger group and swapped components out with a comblock disconnector. You can't even pass the axis pin through both parts, and the finish are different colors. they came in a blister pack to a G2 set, so he clearly had at least 3 trigger groups at some point before mixing and matching and sending me the leftovers) After comms he promised to make up the difference by giving me an MD gas regulator when he upgraded to an autoplug. It's been around a year since then. He's been on the forum a number of times and made other deals or at least PMed about them. He hasn't responded to further PMs from me or followed through. I figure that is enough time for him to make it right. I would not advise dealing with him.

-1 dieb4iwake

Edited by GunFun
  • 1 month later...