Sign in to follow this  
dodgeturbointerceptor

FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

Just discoverd this thread. First off let me give Tomac a real big thumbs up. Bought some .45 acp ammo from him at an unreal price. Thanks again Tom really appreciate it!

Also would like to give a thumbs up for Brian at Krebs Custom. Great guy to deal with and I'm very happy with the sight set they sent me for my Saiga 12. Very nice! Good solid steel construction and better looking than I had thought it would be.

Shep

Good feed back here for Aethelbert. He came over to my house today and brought guns and ammo! We went down to my range and proceeded to make lots of noise with both our S 410's, my AK, his 9mm Astra and Itallion Carcano carbine. He even brought some of that hi dollar Brenneke ammo for me to try out. Super nice guy!

Killer feedback for The Toad! He hooked me up with his old Saiga forearm and a cool black AK stock to go with it...FREE! Great price indeed! Just got it today and it will be going one of my next projects. Thanks T!

Huge thumbs up for member revitup.

We made a deal on some mags and I dropped a PO money order in the mail. He called (long distance from FL to MI) just to let me know he got the money order and that he would ship the following day.

The next day I had an e-mail informing me that he had shipped.

When the mags arrived they were packaged really well. Brand new mags in the sealed wrap.

Great experience dealing with revitup.

Killer feedback for The Toad! He hooked me up with his old Saiga forearm and a cool black AK stock to go with it...FREE! Great price indeed! Just got it today and it will be going one of my next projects. Thanks T!

Who's your buddy, Who's your friend?!!! HA HA :super:

This is POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the following members who purchased from me. Guys you can trust all three~~

---Rick 16

---Brad D.

---Klangblade (?)

Thanks guys~~ Jon (JDA1)

This is POSITIVE FEEDBACK for the following members who purchased from me. Guys you can trust all three~~  JDA1  is great guy to deal with.Thanks for the SAIGA 308 it great.Rick-16 :rolleyes:

---Rick 16 

---Brad D.

---Klangblade (?)

Thanks guys~~  Jon  (JDA1)

This is Good feedback for cvasqu03

He sent me $5 to ship him my original Saiga fcg.

Very professional, printed out a copy of the transaction and sent money.

More good feedback for Toad 442. He gave me an awesome deal on a 40 rd ak mag to go with my new Saiga 7.62 and a Vented SKS handguard I have cool plans for. Thanks Man!

Good feedback once again for JWH223! I just picked up my new 7.62 Saiga that I bought from him. He already installed the feed ramp and even tossed in a free 30 rd mag for me! Cant wait to start drilling holes in it! First I will drill some holes in some targets with it though. :killer: Thanks again man!

mad props to vjor. last week he hooked me up with a factory buttstock...FREE..are you kidding me! freakin' awesome. thanks much buddy!!

HOOP

mad props to vjor. last week he hooked me up with a factory buttstock...FREE..are you kidding me! freakin' awesome. thanks much buddy!!

HOOP

Like I say before, it was just getting dusty on my house, if you can use it why not

the best things on life are free, be cool and use it good.

More positive feedback for TheHomelandSoldier to add to his collection! :)

Real pleasure to deal with!

Gummerfan

:super:

Edited by Gummerfan

GOOD feedback for homelandsoldier

got me those mags QWUICK!!! cant wait to break em in

thanks again buddy!!!

Let me give a HUGE THANK YOU to MAKE, he helped myself and other Saiga.com Bros out by leading us to Finnsaiga, who got us S12 8 rounders at way below ebay prices.

Also Make personally shipped me a S12 8 rounder in a trade for somthing he could have easily found in Finland, and wouldn't give me his address until the mag was in my hands. Thanks again MAKE!!!!!!!

Edited by krom32117

Thank You Marko!! (Finnsaiga) For being so expediant when I ordered my mags. It was 14 days including weekends. TO those waiting, no worries, as soon as Marko get more instock I'm sure he will take care of you.

Edited by krom32117

Thank you johnnymceldoo. Your flash hiders are badass and draw lots of looks and comments. I bought 2 of johnny's flash hiders and used his die to thread my barrells. I was skiddish about doing this at first but johhny not only supplied me with a good product. He also walked me through the process, thanks again.

Edited by krom32117

Rick-16.

Prompt delevery, well made parts ,quick replies.

PLEASURE TO DO BUISNESS WITH!

G O B