FEEDBACK THREAD: THE GOOD,BAD,& UGLY

• Replies 580
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

+1 for KC913. Shipped out some AK74 brakes fast and at a good price!! Thanks!

Posted Images

I normally update JUST ONE POST on this... and everyone I have dealt with is there...

I will update that as well, but since no one probably reads it anyways... I will link to it, as its buried... LOL

That way those who have been worthy of good comments, can be seen!!!

Thanks to everyone I have dealt with!

And lastly, Thanks to Alex Wakal, for one AMAZING AR-15!!!! Its an absolutely BEAUTIFUL Rifle!!!

1/25/05 I BOUGHT a shotgun and mags from NOKNEES... PERFECT AS DESCRIBED!!!

2/05 I SOLD some stocks to TEXIAN... QUICK TO pay... excellent transaction..

2/05 I BOUGHT an AR15 stock adapter from RDSwriter (I believe)... PERFECT!!!!

2/05 I SOLD a stock to "someone else"... if you got one from me... let me know, I will edit this post with your name!!!

2/17/05 BOUGHT from Blackjack ( on the website) AR stock ARFX.. It was here VERY QUICKLY!! amazing!

2/20/05 SOLD grenade launcher for SKS to Whatthedil... INSTANT PAY! no worry there!

2/21/05 SOLD to DODGETURBOINTERCEPTOR one 8 round MAGAZINE.. instant payment.. he is truly a man of honor...

3/01/05 BOUGHT from NY-proletariat 7.62SX39 SAIGA.... EXCELLENT!! hes got a half dozen more for Saigas for sale, too!!! 7.62's and 308's!!!

3/06/05 SOLD to SaigaMan7.62 three grenade launchers, fast paypal pay.

3/07/05 BOUGHT from HKTOME Saiga .308 wood set... PERFECT CONDITION, fast shipping!! AWESOME STUFF!!!

3/11/05 SOLD to MACROPHAGE 2 thumbhole stocks, VERY PROMPT payment!! Thanks again!!!

3/11/05 BOUGHT from SERVO77 some magazines... AWESOME prices, AWESOME MAGS!!!!!

3/01/05 BOUGHT from CHUCKU dragunov Choate stock for AK!! SUPER FAST shipping, GREAT PRICE!!! Came well packed, awesome deal!! Thanks!!!

5/02/05 SOLD to SUICIDE BOPPER Flash Hider for Saiga 12. Quick payment, great communication. Thanks Bopp!

5/22/05 TRADED 2 Saiga shotguns, and some cash with ALEX WAKAL for a BEAUTIFUL DPMS AR-15! One amazing guy, a pleasure to deal with...

8/24/05 BOUGHT from RICK-16 Nice saiga forend in wood, with checkering... great price, and it got from oregon to NY in like 2 days!!! AWESOME RICK, THANKS!!!

9/02/05 BOUGHT from Rick-16 a nice flashhider... again as above.. you CANT go wrong with Rick... top notch products, superfast shipping and as always great prices!!

9/03/05 SOLD to SaigaShooter a couple of thumbhole stocks... VERY Fast payment!! No worries with this gentleman!!

9/27/05 SOLD to HHAWK20005 some stuff... heck, I forgot what it was now...Prompt to pay!! great guy!!!

11/28/05 RECEIVED for FREE from Skidmark a S20 2 3/4 mag... you da man Skidmark!!! Thanks a million!

12/22/05 BOUGHT from Acetomatoco a SET of S12 choke tubes!!! brand new GREAT PRICE!! THANKS Ace!!

:smoke:

Hey A+ for pistonring8 got the money for the mags, sorry bro a little bit late, but no internet

until today, lesson to be learn, dont get cable moden, use dsl no matter what, you allways

will have a conection to the internet.

More great feedback for Acetomatoco!

Got another set of chokes from him for my 12s and they were very well packaged and got here quick. A+++ seller.

Thanks Ace

Great feedback also for Johnny McEldoo.

He sent me a threaded indexing nut he made for my S-12 threads and it fits perfect. Thanks B! :up:

• 2 weeks later...

Great feedback for Wolverine! He traded me a couple of .410 counter mags for a couple of my regular 10 rdrs. You rock man! :super:

Also pleasure doin business with 13 cent killer. He paid me up front to build him two 9 rd S-20 mags from four 5 rdrs and let me keep the leftover parts to make myself some 2 rdrs. Your mags passed the test and are going out today man!

Great feedback for Wolverine! He traded me a couple of .410 counter mags for a couple of my regular 10 rdrs. You rock man! :super:

Also pleasure doin business with 13 cent killer. He paid me up front to build him two 9 rd S-20 mags from four 5 rdrs and let me keep the leftover parts to make myself some 2 rdrs. Your mags passed the twest and are going out today man!

A+ feedback for IndyArms with his knives. Nice product, excellent shipping. Thanks Indy.

Great feedback for Cobra 76 two. He not only swapped out his .410 ten rounders with me (my counters for his standard mags) but sent them to dinzag for me in a three way trade deal.

He also made me some mighty fine hardwood ramps for my 3" S-20 mags so 2 3/4 shells will feed reliably in them.

Cobra is a great guy to know and do business with. Always standup. :super:

Also great feedback for trader Dodgeturbointerceptor. I sold Dodge a used but like new S-7.62x39 rifle and six (6) thirty (30) round (almost gold) Saiga mags in 7.62.

I think Dodge holds the U.S. record for ownership of these rare mags.

Not only was Dodge very decisive and quick to act once I offered the rifle and mags in response to his posting but he immediately transferred payment via Paypal that cleared without a hitch.

Nice trading with you again Dodge. I always like cash. Thanks for funding my dream S-12 bud!! :super:

Wolverine

Four Stars for trader dinzag. After agreeing to trade six various Saiga mags for two ten round .410 mags he had them in my hands in two days time. Man that was fast. This trade was part of a three way swap so dinzag's mags are coming from Cobra. dinzag is standup and I would deal with him again anytime. Thanks dinzag you done good. Enjoy those ten rounders brother. Give em hell!! :super:

Wolverine

Feedback for: IndyArms

Nice guy to deal with. Traded a few mags and a stock set for some knives. We met at the local Gander Mtn....very convenient place, we talked a bit and closed the deal quickly, mostly because of the shitty weather outside, but also because he wasnt trying to BS me either. Real straight shooter. +1 man!

Eric

Same goes out to you!! EMR454 is a nice fellow to deal with!

Also positives out to several others...

Tritrium, fast to pay, no BS... Thanks dude!

Detpat, He and I got a nice deal worked out... I think we both made out nicely... ( of course he wanted to "squeeze me for all he could get" ROFL!!! those were HIS words!!! hahahaha :up: he was kidding of course.. or was he??? :unsure: )

Wolverine, for the S20 front sight/flash hider great price...

and there were several others... I will edit this when I figure it out, and I plan to add it to my usual feedback posting...

Thanks guys... it was a pleasure to do business with you all!!

:up: :up: :up:

:smoke:

Giving out 2 awesome feedbacks here today.

1st to pistonring8. Thanks for hooking me up with (2) rare 30rd Izhmash mags! Quick shipment!

2nd to Wolverine Wolverine sold me (6) rare 30rd Izhmash mags, and (1) Saiga 7.62x39 16" with bHO! Beautiful!!!

Both of these gentlemen are long time members/moderators of saiga12.com. Both have been great help in the forum, and have the most integrity.

DO BUSINESS WITH THESE TWO WHENEVER POSSIBLE! THEY ARE GREAT!!!

That's ok dodge, you don't need to leave me any positive feedback on our deals. :angel:

Everyone I've done biz with knows I'm cool.

Fugg!

I just can't make anybody happy now-a-days!!!! God-Damn!!! :chris:

Okay. Cobra 76 two is a BAD MOTHER FUCKER TOO!

He lives in some fucked up place I can't pronounce in NC, but he's KOOL.

He sent my goodies quick as shit. And he put it in a KVAR box so I was like woah! I thought I bought something from KVAR and forgot about it! LOLOLOL

just kidding! Cobra's cool.

:up: but obviously kinda whiney...............lol :lolol:

Wolverine's the man! Thank you much kind sir! The old lady called & said my 410 10 rounders are there.

(more like "WTF did you buy now!!!!")

And thank ya much Cobra for sending those out ASAP! I've come to expect nothing less from you.

Both of these guys were an absolute pleasure to do business with.

Thanks again! :up: